Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:55:19 AM EDT
huge thank you goes out to booger hooker for aranging everything for last nights dinner. it was great to get together with those that are in the desmoines metro, and central iowa areas. lots of great conversation and joking made it a great evening.

also thanks to robert from rbprecision, and terry and dianna from superior arms. it was great that you were able to make it and spend the evening with us after what seemed like a busy day at the gun show.

thank again.

Brett
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:46:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 11:53:59 AM EDT by Coltgunner]
I concur w/killarbb. It was a great time. Nice to see the faces that go w/handles on here. Everyone had a great time, food was good and plentifull! Thanks for Booger-Hooker for getting this arranged. Hopefully we'll be able to have a few more this year.

Thanks to Superior Arms and RB Precision for attending. They didn't have to come but they did. Shows you that they care about the customer and what goes on in the gun world.

Thanks again!

P.S. - by the way, the link for the video I was telling killarbb and septic it:

http://media.putfile.com/THE-PRIDE-OF-AMERICA

Later

Coltgunner
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:28:09 PM EDT
+2

thank you much. it was appreciated and enjoyed!

septic tank

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:40:55 PM EDT
coltgunner,

this is the site i was referring to:

sitrep.us

plenty of video...

septic tank

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:41:44 PM EDT
You have to love how the turnout for these just keeps getting better and better. It was good to see you all. I am looking forward to the Spring shoot, or the next group get together, which ever comes first.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:55:45 PM EDT
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top