Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/24/2005 10:09:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup,guess it is that time of year.
I wish you and all the other fellow gun nuts a Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year.
I'm looking forward to the next shoot.

Cazador2
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy Holidays to everyone.  I definately enjoyed the last shoot.  The last shoot has also brought about a small number of local people that heard about (by word of mouth) and want to attend the next one.  They aren't interested in joining AR15.com.  They just want to shoot the guns and I'm wondering if this may be a new issue to worry about.  It may not be a problem as long as they donate or a fee for magazine rental is imposed on them.  I've just left it up in the air as far as notifying them of the next one.  The last thing that I want to do is wear out this great event due to a bunch of locals barging in and overtaking the place.  Any thoughts?  Oh well, Once again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and enjoy the new year.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#3]
It has been nice meeting several of you this year.  I hope to continue the trend in 06.  Enjoy your holidays.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
i wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday season.  it has been great meeting all of you that i have, and in the upcoming year i hope to meet more .

Brett
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  I did and didn't.  My girlfriend bought me a shotgun he  I hope your Christmas's weren't as bittersweet as mine.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
 Hope you all had a good Christams.
 Sorry to hear about your dad, hope all is well.  The question about the people showing up and not wanting to be a member w/ar15.com, IMO is no big deal.  If we treat them right and have fun at the shoots, who knows they may join up.  
 Speaking of the shoots, they were a lot of fun.  I know it would be nice to have the shoots at the same place, but I'm willing to travel if need be.  I also hope that Superior Arms will still be able to come to them.  Please support them if you can  ( buy Iowa products ).  I think that Superior Arms and RB will have a good 2006.
 2006, hmmm, well heres' to everyone.  May you have a great and safe year and I'll see you out on the shooting range.

Coltgunner
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the machine guns at the shoot but I also wish we could find a range that has a wider firing line and wider berm.  Maybe some lanes that the machine gunners should shoot only on one side so people that are slow firing have something to shoot at.  We put targets out and the machine guns have every thing to swiss cheese by the time a spot on the line opens.

I would also like a range where it is wide enough I could setup my weapons and not have to move the behind the line.  If we could find that then we could also have each person clean their own brass where they are doing their own shooting.

I know someone put out a plastic target holder (wasn't the best thing to do I know) but it seems that someone with a 50 cal shot at it 3 times and had it destroyed.  Not sure if they were trying to do that or what.

Maybe it is wishful thinking but that is how I feel.  And yes this isn't to the subject of the original post.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top