Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2017 4:05:10 PM EDT
Dose anyone here shoot out there and if so have they done any improvements on the pistol side it was very neglected when I last shot out there 8 or 9 years ago.  

Iv been thinking of trying to go thru the membership proses they have as I now live on the SW side of SF
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I was looking for sounds like nothing has changed then I think Ill keep driving to GSC.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I shoot there. For the money it is a bargain, but if you are wanting to run courses of fire look elsewhere.

I shoot alone out there all the time. Not a busy place, especially if the wind is blowing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#4]
What dose it take to get a membership out there now.  I know when I was last a member they had a waiting list. Iv looked online and can find nothing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure there is a waiting list again. When the economy tanked I lucked out and was able to join.

Let me look around and see if I can find the contact info. If I forget remind me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top