Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:22:55 PM EDT
Does anyone know of anywhere free to shoot? I know, I know, range membership only costs a "little", but I'm in a financial situation where I budget for gas and food; ammo doesn't get on my "things I can buy this month" list all that often. Not only that, but it's only decent out here for shooting half the year...

I found one place that's under GFP management where they allow people to actually shoot. It's (iirc) 14 miles east of SF or so (I think up to... highway 9...? or something), then 2 miles north (only one intersection), and then two more east. It's a small little narrow piece of CRP right beside a body of water with a posted turn-in. Only problem is that it's not the most conductive place for shooting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:33:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:59:34 PM EDT
I know they do; they actuall don't allow it in most of them. I asked at the GFP office which ones were allowed at this point in time. I always end up hauling an extra bag of shit back to town with me when I go; it's a small price to pay, I'd just prefer somewhere that has even a little bit of wind protection, ya know?

IM me sometime and we can go, at least. I have no idea who you are, but that doesn't relaly bother me. Company is good. :)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:41:56 PM EDT
Top Top