User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Long after this is over those who bend the knee for the Queen will be remembered.  No more spending money at Menard's for me.

Stopped at Meijer when I got back in to town last night, no problems picking up a few things.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tried to go to Menards today.  They would not let me in.    I went to Walmart.....no problem getting in.  I got my lawn supplies.

Long after this is over those who bend the knee for the Queen will be remembered.  No more spending money at Menard's for me.

Stopped at Meijer when I got back in to town last night, no problems picking up a few things.

Yeah, I spent a lot at Menards over the years between home and business.  No more.  I'm glad Meijers is not following the Mad Queens foolishness.  I need to buy some food tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I tried to go to Menards today.  They would not let me in.    I went to Walmart.....no problem getting in.  I got my lawn supplies.
View Quote

Why would Menards not let you in?
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No mask.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No mask.
View Quote

You can add Harbor Freight to the list.  I wanted to pick up another Atlas 80v lithium-ion battery yesterday, they said no mask, no enter.

I always try to buy local whenever possible, but these stores supporting the Queen's mandates have me rethinking that.  I ordered the battery online.

Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I have nothing even remotely COC compliant to say.  

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer-extends-stay-home-order-to-june-12

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer extends stay home order to June 12
View Quote

This is the fifth time she's extended her Stay Home, Stay Safe order.
View Quote

Gov. Whitmer also extended the State of Emergency for the entire state until June 19.
View Quote

More at link.

Meanwhile, wHitler is up north at her lake house.

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 5:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Heard that on WOOD radio Sat morning. It was great.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the entire State is opening back up June 8th! Except salons,gyms,theaters,ect. Which don't make a bit of damn sense..
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top