Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2017 12:23:33 PM EDT
Any good places? I'll probably buy online and have items transferred here. 
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Good transfer place is motor city gun works in keego harbor.  They use the kiosk for everything and it's pretty painless.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Oakland Tactical - located in Hartland, near US23 and M59.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oakland Tactical - located in Hartland, near US23 and M59.
View Quote
I was going to recommend them but they are quiet expensive for incoming transfers unless if those are coming through Silencershop.  They also like to use their own in house kiosk to do the paperwork where some of the other dealers have ss kiosks to speed things up.

Maybe it has changed.

They do have a great great selection of cans and sbrs, and they sell higher end products too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was going to recommend them but they are quiet expensive for incoming transfers unless if those are coming through Silencershop.  They also like to use their own in house kiosk to do the paperwork where some of the other dealers have ss kiosks to speed things up.

Maybe it has changed.

They do have a great great selection of cans and sbrs, and they sell higher end products too.
View Quote
Agree, they can be pricey.  I have not transacted any transfers with OT.  Solid selection of tactical stuff, I did buy my cans there before the July rush related to the form change for trusts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#5]
L & L Arms in Clinton Township, $50 suppressor transfers, or sales on most any brand your looking for.  

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in acquiring your suppressor needs.

Jason
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top