Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2017 9:58:29 PM EDT
Just wondering if there would be any interest in a get together / htf event for dream cruise Saturday.

Since my house is a block east of Woodward and a block south of 14 mile it seems to be a primo location for any festivities revolving around the cruise.

I'm thinking of this as a way  for none Woodward local arfcom folks to have somewhere to get off the main drag, sit down in the shade and have a cold drink or maybe a burger or something.

If anyone's interested just let me know, I've done enough walking around the cruise in my life, so these days I usually just hang out at the house instead, so I'll probably be there all day.

Have only heard from one person, but the offer still stands
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested! This will be my first year. I am not too far from Catalpa and Woodward.

If the thread moves forward, is anyone going to roadkill nights?
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm interested! This will be my first year. I am not too far from Catalpa and Woodward.

If the thread moves forward, is anyone going to roadkill nights?
View Quote
That's where the command center I'll be based out of is located. 
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still up in the air pending final Eclipse plans, but if we go, I'd be interested. Got room to park my Wrangler and Sierra Denali?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got something in the neighborhood of 125 ft of curb on one side and 40 on the other, along with a room for 3 cars in the drive and the neighbor will usually let me use his drive too, so it should be doable
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Possibly interested.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
If it's on, I'll ride a motorcycle in,doesn't take much space
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm brining the beer....and my dog
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#8]
just tell the pup to stay out of the pond.

For anyone else offer still stands
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I ended up at a family picnic on the tail end of Woodward
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Current parking situation, room for 8 f150 super crew cab, with room for 5 more across the street
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top