Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2017 12:21:37 AM EDT
Hey team,
I was visiting my local Meijer and while browsing the sporting goods department, came across several clearance items. They had metal ammo cans on clearance for $9.99. They had quite a few of them too. I have more than I need right now, but thought I would pass the word. Not sure if it is at all stores, or just mine.

Mike F
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they normally charge like $25 for a can, iirc. thx for the heads up, ill check them out on my trip this week.

p.s. which is your local store?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think they normally charge like $25 for a can, iirc. thx for the heads up, ill check them out on my trip this week.

p.s. which is your local store?
View Quote
Commerce Township
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought we boycotted Meijer a while back over something to do with 2A?

I don't support that family for a variety of additional reasons.

Also PSA has cans for as low as $8 with free shipping when you buy 10 (or something close to that). I did that the last time the deal popped up. They are very nice cans.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought we boycotted Meijer a while back over something to do with 2A?

I don't support that family for a variety of additional reasons.

Also PSA has cans for as low as $8 with free shipping when you buy 10 (or something close to that). I did that the last time the deal popped up. They are very nice cans.
View Quote
PSA Cans are American made real deal gi cans, not sure if Meijers is or not.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

PSA Cans are American made real deal gi cans, not sure if Meijers is or not.
View Quote
Pretty sure they are chinese
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pretty sure they are chinese
View Quote
When I looked at them, there was no markings on them. You're probably right, though. They just had the embossed markings on the end.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When I looked at them, there was no markings on them. You're probably right, though. They just had the embossed markings on the end.
View Quote
I got it from the sticker.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm at Meijer now, holding the last one in my hand. It's been marked down further to $7.99. These (and the .50 cal ones) are Made in the USA, SCF boxes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#9]
These were not on clearance at the commerce location as of yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These were not on clearance at the commerce location as of yesterday.
View Quote
I think the 30 cal boxes were the only ones being cleared out. The 50 cal boxes were regular priced at $24.99
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top