Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed it, but we had a family crisis pop up that kept me from attending. (Everything is OK now, but it killed my weeked).
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
What a great time. I arrived about 11am on Saturday and was greeted by friendly Arfcommers and the sound of automatic fire. There were multiple people there with class 3 stuff, it was fun to watch. Met some people and had a hell of a good time trying out my new SIG 522 for the first time and also wringing out my old trusty LMT 5.56 carbine and Glock 19.  Somebody had a .50 BMG and quite a few people had suppressed firearms, I saw many .22s, a 5.56, and a .300 whisper.

There was a break from about noon to 2 for the raffle, lunch, and socialization. There was an excellent presentation by Erik from Raven concealment about less lethal self defense covering OC gas and tasers. It was about 45 minutes long and very well done.

It was hot as hell, had to leave around 3pm and my car said 105 degrees! Took my AR out of the case when I got home 2 hours later and it was still hot to the touch!

I will be back next year for sure Thanks to everyone involved in putting this on.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a good time in spite of the heat. I plan to attend next year'
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
here is a link to some pics!
2012 AR15.com MI HTF range days
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 4:29:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a late pic of one of the sponsors.  I received the package while I was at work and didn't get a change to post up a pic.  It's of a MAD HOOK UP.  That's Mission Adapted Design.  Those generous folks donated two sling mounts.  I don't know who won them, but they sure are lucky.  It looks like a quality piece of tactical gear.  Especially nice for us mutant lefty's out there.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Still need pictures in other thread. Any others?
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Son of a bitch. Missed it. Is this going on the same time next year? I'll calendar it up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Next year should be interesting to say the least......
I don't think I will be taking part in the planning of, or being staff at next year's event if there is one at all..........
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone get info from the camera crew that was there? I would like to see the final cut.
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Still waiting on the final cut. I haven't seen any footage yet.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top