Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 4:54:30 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has any experience shipping gun accessories to Canada.  I have a guy in Ontario that wants me to ship my HS Precision rifle stock, but I need to find out if that would even be legal.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:33:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a LaRue mount for sale.  A guy in Canada wanted to buy it.

I was advised by LT not to do it.

Also, I work for a freight forwarder, and talked to our export mgr.  He said the same thing.

Due to ITAR regs., you'd have to register with the State Dept.

Too much BS to make it worthwhile.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I had a LaRue mount for sale.  A guy in Canada wanted to buy it.

I was advised by LT not to do it.

Also, I work for a freight forwarder, and talked to our export mgr.  He said the same thing.

Due to ITAR regs., you'd have to register with the State Dept.

Too much BS to make it worthwhile.

Damn, I would like to sell my stock, but you are right...to much hassle to be worth while.  Thanks for the response.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is a duel citizen, and has an american address, you can ship it there to him.  But you have to tell him that he cannot take it across the border.  Then it is all on him later.  But shipping one there is a no go for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top