Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:10:59 PM EDT
I know that their is no offical ruling about the Silencer issue....so I figured that I should do some research and see which manufactor I would like to buy from and which model. I have been tossing around in my head the Advanced Armament(Since I like their quick attach/detach system, plus the FH doesnt look like shit) I have also been thinking about Gem Tech, Surefire has my interest, but they seem to be the most expensive....Now are there any suppressors that are of nice quality that I might be missing?

What about SWR? Well any suggestions would be apperciated, while we learn the outcome of Silencers...Maybe my Class 3 will let me get one and only play with it when he's with me:) (I was just dreaming)

Ant
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:48:32 AM EDT
one that is silent
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:26:31 PM EDT
Jet Suppressor period

Rich
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:28:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SSG3K:
Jet Suppressor period

Rich

Okay, do you have a website for them? Since I did a search on Suppressors and didnt find anything about them.

Thanks for the tip!

Ant
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:42:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 5:49:07 PM EDT by GarrettJ]
What gun do you want to mount the can on? It might make a difference.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:49:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:22:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bigant:

Originally Posted By SSG3K:
Jet Suppressor period

Rich

Okay, do you have a website for them? Since I did a search on Suppressors and didnt find anything about them.

Thanks for the tip!

Ant

Here
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:56:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GarrettJ:
What gun do you want to mount the can on? It might make a difference.

I was thinking about a AR, but a MP5 has begun to bounce in my head....But I would have to Perm attach it to the MP5 since I wouldn't use a 16" Barrel
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:53:26 AM EDT
www.silencertests.com

I'm going to buy a Jet the second AG appoves them.
Top Top