Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 4:31:34 PM EDT
I heard sound suppressors can be bought for $400, are these for AR15s? Anyone have links to good sound suppressors? Google only shows fake cans or airsoft crap.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Just as soon as AG Mike Cox gets us a favorable opinion which might be a while yet. But if you want to drool go here

gem-tech.com/center_fire.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Once we get the clearance, you should inquire at the Firearm Exchange in Westland. I believe they said that they will carry them.

Ant
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I read somewhere that you could get a 9mm suppressor for 1/2-28 threading. That way I could get a threaded muzzle for my Glock 9mm barrel and use the suppressor on my AR-15s and the Glock. Is that true? So as long as we clean the suppressor baffles, it should last the life of the barrel?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:04:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I heard sound suppressors can be bought for $400

I think the TAC16 is the only suppressor around $400...not as asthetically pleasing as an AAC, or Gemtech but it is rated for FA and diassembles easily for cleaning..not avail in 9mm tho!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Those prices on the Gems aren`t as bad as i thought they would be for a 5.56.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top