Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 7:16:19 PM EDT
SARCO Inc. PO Box 98, 323 Union Street, Stirling NJ  07980. have you heard anything bad about them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#1]
been pretty good to me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I know they tangle with the Feds alot over importing cool stuff...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I've dealt with them a few times.  I've gotten what I needed but usually try to avoid them.  I've had experience with a couple of pretty rude people.  Might have just caught them at a bad time too though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Sarco is one of the LARGEST surplus parts outfit in the country. They have a horrible inventory suystem and their sales people on the phone are clueless. That being said I could not live without them. I buy LOTS of machine gun parts and more often then not, Sarco has what I need. The trick is to limit your communication to one guy....Dave Michles or Machine Gun Dave as he is known. He knows his shit and does his best to get you what you need. Email works the best, don't waste your time trying to get him on a phone. Many times it is a crap shoot as to what you receive but they are often the only place to get something so I work around and live with the issues. If you are looking for standard AR15 parts they are probably not the place but if it is something for a .50 M2 Browning or some hard to find part they may be the only choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top