Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 11:31:22 AM EDT
Are we going to be able to buy DD's?  I still kick myself in the ass for selling my stryker 12 shotgun when they classified them to DD status. I wouldnt mind picking one up again. Anyone know? McM
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure - why not. Its NFA but yes DD is ok as there is no specific state law that I am aware of prohibiting them. You may have to apply the under 30" thing is a pistol and register it.  You might have to apply the Kelly opinion about folding stocks operable is a SBR/SBS. I also expect that ATF is asking Attorney General Mike Cox about everything NFA and wether each category of NFA regulated items are legal or not in Michigan. So - hopefully we will have clear concise guidelines as to what NFA is legal for Michigan persons to possess.

Mike Cox is the Man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top