Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/15/2006 4:03:00 AM EDT
Got an access denied account closed message. Did a google on the error and it would appear as anybody could kill your account by simply making a spam complaint. Oh well some jackwad jacked me. The Transwarp84@hotmail.com is dead.

To my Michigan guys I need one of you guys to forward me one of the group emails I have sent you that has the group email addresses on it as I can't recover any of it.

Please use BustOff@comcast.net. Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:35:42 AM EDT
you can have them reinstate the email account. they just need to verify you weren't actually spamming from that account. i had it happen to an account one time because i was sent a ton of spam. they accused me of doing the spamming. seems they take action first and don't bother to ask questions.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:05:14 AM EDT
How do you do that? I did use the contact us form and explained the problem. Is there any other procedure I should use? Any phone number to call? Any idea? Thanks GDI
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:14:53 AM EDT
i used the contact form and it took a couple days i think for them to straighten it out. i don't think i ever found a phone number. wouldn't do any good. you'd be talking to someone in india anyway.
Top Top