Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 4:03:00 AM EDT
Got an access denied account closed message. Did a google on the error and it would appear as anybody could kill your account by simply making a spam complaint. Oh well some jackwad jacked me. The [email protected] is dead.

To my Michigan guys I need one of you guys to forward me one of the group emails I have sent you that has the group email addresses on it as I can't recover any of it.

Please use [email protected]. Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
you can have them reinstate the email account. they just need to verify  you weren't actually spamming from that account. i had it happen to an account one time because i was sent a ton of spam. they accused me of doing the spamming. seems they take action first and don't bother to ask questions.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#2]
How do you do that? I did use the contact us form and explained the problem. Is there any other procedure I should use? Any phone number to call? Any idea? Thanks GDI
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
i used the contact form and it took a couple days i think for them to straighten it out. i don't think i ever found a phone number. wouldn't do any good. you'd be talking to someone in india anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top