Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 3:53:35 PM EDT
Got a phone call this morning from Sandra who told me she had approved my transfer and I could work on trying to get my 5320.20's in so I might be able to make the KCR subgun match with it!!! FINALLY - YEE HA!!!

So I put the call in to a guy named Scott who is handling the 5320's and asked him if it would be possible to get an approved 20 done before the CREEK. He said they don't normally accept faxed 5320's but he told me if I got them in right away he thought it should not be a problem. So I took the forms in duplicate and sent them out overnight USPS. So I'm hoping I can get my gun and the 20's here in the next couple of weeks!

The gun - Powder Springs MAC 10 45!!!!! Transferable To Michigan - can you believe it!!

PROUD MEN

From left to right. Matt Poe, Me - Mike Sessa, THE MAN - ATTORNEY GENERAL MIKE COX, Chuck Madurski and Phil Sheridan!!!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
i love getting the call that the form has been approved. great deal. hope you have a blast. you deserve it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding!!!

Thanks again for all your work on this!!

Brenden
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrates man!
And thanks again for all the hard work you put into making this happened in our great state.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any idea how long the .20 normally take to be approved? I am hoping to get my form 4 back with enough time for me to file a .20 for Bulletfest.

It really depends on who your examiner is.  I have had a 5320 in for MI since the first week in January.  So far no luck.  My regular examiner was out when it was processed, and I'm told they were handled by Dejuana Mcconner.  I've been calling for the past two weeks.  They tell me she is there, but when they transfer me it just rings until her answering machine picks up.

I finally gave up and faxed in another set last week, and hopefully my regular examiner will take care of it quickly.  I'd have my MGs here already, but they currently have to reside in a bank box.

I've heard of other people getting their stuff back in a week or two.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Never thought I'd see the day.  Great news!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I herd it is a fortune to purchase a full auto rifle, is that correct.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes - Unfortunately due to the 1986 federal ban on new MG's a fixed market supply of the transferable guns (you can freely transfer and own pre1986 mg's) responds to an increased demand negatively affordability wise and artificially drives the cost up damn near every day as more guys add to the demand.

Entry level machine guns such as the MACs are at the $3000 dollar level, an M16 entry level is about $10,000. So the pricing starts at about $3000 and up to the sky is the limit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll be getting together with my good friend & MG mentor, (Matt) pictured on the far left, this sunday for his assistance on my 1st MG purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top