Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 4:56:54 PM EDT
Hey Guys I got an updated handout setup for distribution to your local gunshops, gun ranges and sporting goods stores pushing the silencer opinion and contributions to Cox. Want to keep on the agenda and expand the numbers of people who might get interested and involved.

If you could PLEASE print this document out - go to Office Max and print up a hundred or so and ask to have them cut in half. This will cost you less than 10 bucks for 200 hand outs. Take small stacks and put them out where gunners congregate.

This helps us in a couple of ways. It supports a man that is taking risk to help us and number two it furthers our goal of educating people as to how good Attorney General Mike Cox really is for us gunners by nudging people for a donation of support, votes and a few bucks to his re-election campaign.

home.comcast.net/~sessa7106/AGCoxCanflyer.doc
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Bustoff, thanks for all your hard work from those of us who lack the time to do the things you are doing.
The handouts are being printed in my office and I will pass them out. If anyone lacks the equipment or funds to print these, I am willing to print and send to anyone who IM's me.

(I'm not a print shop but I will do what I can.)

I can donate $ and will.

Thank you Mike Cox.

Once again Bustoff, thank you and everyone working with you.

C.M.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Done!
Thanks Bustoff!

Hell, I even put them up in my business...
Some people were glad and others were like how can  you put these out in a Family Entertainment Center haha...  Oh well, if they don't like it, let them go spend their money at Chucky Cheese...  I am not heartbroken...  There are enough gun loving fathers who will come in here with their kids to make up for those who dont agree with freedom and standing up for our rights....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey - Guys - can anybody get some of these handouts made and up to the gunshows that are going on this weekend???

I can cover the Mt. Clemens Gibraltar Gun Show - but what about other shows going on this weekend???

Can somebody do this???
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I like these cans better!!!!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Yah - one for each hand!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Can you guys help me out. I believe there will be a few gunshows going on this weekend. It would be great if some of you could PLEASE photo copy the handout, cut them in half and take small stacks around to some of the dealers urging them to get them distributed.

Any of your help would be greatly appreciated. If you could also tell me where and what show you put them out at and about how many it will give me some leverage when I contact Cox's Chief of Staff this coming week for an update as to what is going on with the silencer clarification opinion.

This also helps get Cox's name out to gunners - and we are going to need them to know they need to re-elect Mike Cox for Attorney General. Talk Cox up when your talking guns and make sure they know - they need to vote for Cox in November!

Download, copy, cut in half home.comcast.net/~sessa7106/AGCoxCanflyer.doc
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#7]
We need to get hot on this guys to keep their feet to the fire. Please do what you can for the silencer issue - we need the AG's office to get this thing done and released!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I won't be at any this weekend but will be at the State Fairgrounds show next weekend. I'll have some there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:07:49 PM EDT
[#10]
That would be great Lumpy - let me know if you did, how many etc. Thanks, Mike
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Bustoff, Why did you change the name of the title of this forum. I thought I saw something about cans in it before?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Because I wanted to refocus getting the flyers out to any and every Michigan gunshow thats going on anywhere in the state of Michigan this weekend.

I know what your getting at - hahahahaha
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Well change it back, say something like do you like Cans.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like these cans better!!!!

rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=big+boobs/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/;_ylt=A9ibyiDlNhlE_jEA9e6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsdXNxYmJjBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDWVM3OV83NQ--/SIG=133e0pt35/EXP=1142589541/*-http://www.gotbiged.com/pictures/2004/Alchemy%204-21-04/images/people/boobs.jpg

Are those fake cans, or real?

Who cares? They're cans

ETA: I can't make it to someplace that copies, so I printed up 10 pages (20 copies) and if I am able to get to Birch Run, I will hand them out and ask that the people give them to others so more people see it.

ETA2: cuz I can't spell for shit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Just wanted to let you guys know I saw the handout all over the Birch Run show today...

So, can someone tell me how a dealer there was displaying and selling supressors?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I didn't see any. Well, I guess that's a good thing meening they all got picked up and seen.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:18:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top