Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:24:33 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a Lincoln SP-135+ or a Millermatic 135 tommarow. Today we drove around Flint, Owosso/Corruna, and Lansing. Tommarow we are heading North. Any places we should check in the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland area?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:39:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:06:50 PM EDT
Went to Tupes today and they were closed...have to try later

thanks though
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:58:17 PM EDT
Try KC Welding supply in Essexville.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:06:37 PM EDT
If your going to head back to Tupes, you might as well check out Saginaw Welding Supply. I think it is on Davis. It is close to the mall also. Michigan Air Gas also has a store on Bay past the mall. All these places are like 10 minutes apart at the most.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:08:36 PM EDT
Don't leave out E-Bay. I hate to use it instead of giving the local guy my money, but it's a lot cheaper in some cases. I bought a Hobart, wich is made by Miller now I guess. I ended up saving over $100 even with shipping. I can't tell you exact prices because I'm not home right now. But, when I went to my local guy to see if he would match the shipped price at least, and he said that was only a couple bucks over his cost and it wasn't worth it. I buy all my gas from him though.

Rob
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:01:34 AM EDT
We checked Saginaw welding and they were way over priced (compared to the others we checked) Tupes was close but AirGas had a sale so... We told them we wanted 2 so they knocked off some more so......

For 2 MillerMatic 135's it was close to $650 w/cart so...

Thanks anyway for the help
Top Top