Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:23:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Was this an MG or Silencer purchase? (Oh, and what's you buy)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Hehehehehehe - that's got a nice ring to it! M11/9 Sub Machine Gun! Rock and Roll..... Congrats. I think you'll likely have possession in time for Bulletfest!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm optimistic Lumpy so I say yes! I'm hoping to have my MAC by the Creek and in time to fax in a 5320.20 to take it there! Thats being optimistic big time, could be they already had a party and tossed my form 4 in the steel waste basket behind the fat ladys desk, sprayed it with some lighter fluid and torched it! But I could be wrong and it could get done in the next 30 days.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats Lumpy!
Did you know there is now a raffle going for the right to become your new best friend  

Can't wait to hear about your first shoot with it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top