Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 10:29:13 PM EDT
Have a Walther P22 incoming, and just looking for a good person to do the transfer for me.  Low transfer cost is a plus, and they need to accept a transfer from a non-licensee in another state.
Thanks

ps, know of a good Class 3 dealer in this area?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Have a Walther P22 incoming, and just looking for a good person to do the transfer for me.  Low transfer cost is a plus, and they need to accept a transfer from a non-licensee in another state.
Thanks

ps, know of a good Class 3 dealer in this area?

If you go to the Falfiles and look for a Member named Rotty, he lives in GR I dont know what ge charge's for transfers but it is worth a look.  Since I believe he just got his FFL a couple months back and probably needs to get a customer base!

Ant
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Kent Arms and SilverBullet both do them not sure how much..
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I work for Silver Bullet.  We charge $40 for a transfer.
Hope that helps...

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hope that helps...

You got to be kidding!  40.00 for someone to fill out paper work!  Plus you have a chance to sell something while they are in the store!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to Grand Valley Sporting Goods in Allendale today, the guy does not do many handgun transfers so we talked for a few about the legalities, and he said he would do it for $20.
anyone know of a class 3 dealer???
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the good word Bigant, actually i live about 45 minutes from GR.

$5 dollar transfers for board members though.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hope that helps...

You got to be kidding!  40.00 for someone to fill out paper work!  Plus you have a chance to sell something while they are in the store!

Yep they do! I about choked when they seed that!

Furner if you don't find anyone PM me. I have a FFL close to Silver Bullet that did a transfer for me form an out of state dealer for $20 about a year or two ago. You could call and see if he’s willing to do the transfer for you.

P.S., NO class III in area. Has anyone had a Form 1 or 4 signed by the sheriff?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry guys... I know $40 is high.  I dont set the prices I just work there.  I would'nt want to pay $40 either.  Just trying to help.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
BTW for class 3 try Sheridan Armament, they are usually at the GR gun show, I beleive they have a class 3
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I talked to a guy I work with who is working with Ottawa County sherrif, he said that he can get me to the right person in Kent county that WILL sign a form 4.......so they ARE out there!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#11]
tag/save
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#12]
For your transfer, Palladium Gun Shop in Coopersville, $25 bucks and your good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top