BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is turning into a party. I'll bring some paper plates, plastic spoons, paper towels and bowls
View Quote

Paper plates?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to make it with the boys. I will bring some burgers, buns ketchup and mustard.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Right now it is cheaper to eat than shoot much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is turning into a party. I'll bring some paper plates, plastic spoons, paper towels and bowls

Right now it is cheaper to eat than shoot much.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Paper plates?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paper plates?

LOL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Depending on how a few things work out, I may be able to make it. Send me a PM with directions, I am somewhat familiar with Moscow... I know where Moss rd is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Well crap as big as this is getting let’s put the bean no bean question to rest once and for all. I’ll bring a generator to run crock pots on and I’ll make deer chilli with or without beans. Who wants to bring the other pot of chilli?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am going to make it with the boys. I will bring some burgers, buns ketchup and mustard.
View Quote
GREAT
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well crap as big as this is getting let's put the bean no bean question to rest once and for all. I'll bring a generator to run crock pots on and I'll make deer chilli with or without beans. Who wants to bring the other pot of chilli?
View Quote
 I'll do it. Venison to boot. I will represent the Chili with Beans Heathens. May the best retard......uh...... side win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 I'll do it. Venison to boot. I will represent the Chili with Beans Heathens. May the best retard......uh...... side win.
View Quote
. No bean chilli coming up. Think of all the GD post we’re gonna smash! Come hungry guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I’ve got fingers crossed work does not last minute drop overtime on me tomorrow. Pretty optimistic they won’t and this point.  Never know for sure till I walk out the door. Looks like we’ve got a good crowd coming, looking forward to meeting some new folks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
. No bean chilli coming up. Think of all the GD post we’re gonna smash! Come hungry guys.
View Quote

I’ll be there just let me know where. Also if we need anything let me know!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I’ll be there just let me know where. Also if we need anything let me know!
View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like I'm going to be able to attend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody else bringing the whole family? Not gonna drag them if there aren’t any others. Wife, 18 month old and 3 year old.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#15]
The no bean chilli is smelling good!  I’m going to be up there by 9:00 getting things organized if anybody shows up early totally good with that. You can shoot or I’ll put you to work ??. The road going through the gap to our range looks bad and the ruts are deep but they are hard under the water. Plus we have a tractor ready if you get stuck. One of my sons will be around with 4 wheeler and trailer for any who don’t want to get they’re truck dirty or don’t have 4 wheel drive. The gate will be open and there will be a bright green sign that only says AR on it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anybody else bringing the whole family? Not gonna drag them if there aren’t any others. Wife, 18 month old and 3 year old.
View Quote

Sent PM. All are welcome
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The no bean chilli is smelling good!  I’m going to be up there by 9:00 getting things organized if anybody shows up early totally good with that. You can shoot or I’ll put you to work ??. The road going through the gap to our range looks bad and the ruts are deep but they are hard under the water. Plus we have a tractor ready if you get stuck. One of my sons will be around with 4 wheeler and trailer for any who don’t want to get they’re truck dirty or don’t have 4 wheel drive. The gate will be open and there will be a bright green sign that only says AR on it.
View Quote

Thanks.  Guess I’ll drive my old taco instead of my pretty Jeep.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The no bean chilli is smelling good!  I'm going to be up there by 9:00 getting things organized if anybody shows up early totally good with that. You can shoot or I'll put you to work . The road going through the gap to our range looks bad and the ruts are deep but they are hard under the water. Plus we have a tractor ready if you get stuck. One of my sons will be around with 4 wheeler and trailer for any who don't want to get they're truck dirty or don't have 4 wheel drive. The gate will be open and there will be a bright green sign that only says AR on it.
View Quote
  Bean chili is smelling awesome too. I got a 4WD and towing accessories but with street tires only.
  I got paper products for about 50 people. Is that enough or do I need to go to Wal-Mart in the morning?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Dang, I just had to put my truck in the shop today because someone decided to kiss my rear corner on east bound 385.

If I make it, I'll need that valet parking service of yours
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
  Bean chili is smelling awesome too. I got a 4WD and towing accessories but with street tires only.
  I got paper products for about 50 people. Is that enough or do I need to go to Wal-Mart in the morning?
View Quote

Should be plenty, Thinkk I should get crackers or Fritos to crumble up in chilli?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]
It is looking like I should be able to make it... anything I can bring?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It is looking like I should be able to make it... anything I can bring?
View Quote

Crackers and Fritos?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dang, I just had to put my truck in the shop today because someone decided to kiss my rear corner on east bound 385.

If I make it, I'll need that valet parking service of yours
View Quote

You got it no problem!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Should be plenty, Thinkk I should get crackers or Fritos to crumble up in chilli?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like pissing on the Mona Lisa to give her character.
   Bean chili is resting in the fridge.  Its got a big day tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve got a couple bags of lime tortilla chips, cheese and A pack  jalapeño better cheddars That I plan on bringing
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Crackers and Fritos?
View Quote

Will do.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#27]
With two competing pots of chili, I hope someone thinks to bring TP.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
With two competing pots of chili, I hope someone thinks to bring TP.
View Quote

Out house is well stocked. How’s your Dad? Still not to late to jump in on the fun!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#29]
What can I bring?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Will somebody drive me to the range I drive a KIA?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Out house is well stocked. How’s your Dad? Still not to late to jump in on the fun!
View Quote

He's doing better. Pneumonia in one lung and + for corona. Doc gave him antibiotics for the pneumonia and he had antibody transfusion Wednesday afternoon. Sister said he was up moving around today and cooking dinner this evening.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:23:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What can I bring?
View Quote

Just come hungry and ready to visit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Looking forward to seeing you guys in Moscow! I think all the food bases are covered. Don’t forget your chairs if your comfortable you will stay longer and visit more. Just as a sweetener I’d be willing to host again and put a dove shoot together if there is interest.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Looking forward to seeing you guys in Moscow! I think all the food bases are covered. Don't forget your chairs if your comfortable you will stay longer and visit more. Just as a sweetener I'd be willing to host again and put a dove shoot together if there is interest.
View Quote
 Oh hell yeah. I haven't been on a good dove shoot in ages. See you soon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#35]
I am bringing out a little .22 plate set with me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am bringing out a little .22 plate set with me.
View Quote
   Cool. I grabbed my Wrangler on the way out the door.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Well I shot my mouth off but had family come to town last minute.

I hope this becomes a regular along with the occasional lunch meet up in/around town.

You guys have fun and I'll catch you next go around.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well I shot my mouth off but had family come to town last minute.

I hope this becomes a regular along with the occasional lunch meet up in/around town.

You guys have fun and I'll catch you next go around.
View Quote

I’ve had the same situation come up,  family in town so I have obligations.   Hope this turns into a more than once every three year thing!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Well I'm sorry I missed everyone at the meet up. As I was leaving the Wife told me the bathroom sink was leaking. Anyway after two trips to Lowes I'm done now but don't have time to drive out to Moscow now. Hopeful there will be another one soon that I can attend.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Let us know who won the beans, no beans war.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Thank you BUE for hosting us.  I was glad to see that we have a large group here in the W TN area.  Hope that we can have more events soon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thank you BUE for hosting us.  I was glad to see that we have a large group here in the W TN area.  Hope that we can have more events soon.
View Quote

Absolutely. Was a great time. As for the beans no beans. I liked both the chili and the meat sauce.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks Bue!  The boys are exhausted, which is giving me the chance to sit on the couch and drink some beer in peace. My oldest looked at me as we were walking out and said "Thanks, dad. I had a lot of fun"  they havent been able to run through the woods since we moved down.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like a large time was had by all! The stars would not align for me to be there but I'm hoping there will be a repeat in the spring. I hope everyone swapped contact info.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for hosting BUE. If you need a hand just call.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Good to meet everyone today.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#47]
I had a great time. Hope to do it again soon. You guys can adopt me into the TN HTF. I'll add to my rotation and keep up with you guys.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks to all who came out it was a good day with awesome food! Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Put a post and pics in GD
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Brats and peppers and onions were great thanks!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top