User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2017 2:34:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to be Jones Pet Shop, an actual pet store, when I was growing up in that neighborhood. I don't recognize it anymore, and certainly can't afford to live there, either.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nor I, my friend. Nice area, definitely way more hip than my pocketbook would allow.

Funny, we were actually going to go to Pancake Pantry, but the long and not moving quickly, so we went a few doors up to Fido. Good food and service, would do again.
View Quote
Pancake Pantry is a tourist trap that serves mediocre food. You did good by finding somewhere else to eat, and that part of Nashville is a foodie's playground.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No one told me about Fido before.

That was good stuff!
View Quote

It's overrated in my opinion.

The food was kinda good, but I was put off by the excessive crowd, rude staff, and the barely visible "no gun" sign by the side entrance.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Pancake Pantry is a tourist trap that serves mediocre food. You did good by finding somewhere else to eat, and that part of Nashville is a foodie's playground.
View Quote
This.

Pancake pantry sucks ass.

It's no different than all those places in gatlinburg.

Hell Cracker Barrel has better pancakes.

They closed the best spot - Wholly Chow - for pancakes so not sure where the "it" place is anymore.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, I didn't notice the gun buster but we had good food and service, and crowd was minimal. Of course, it was Thursday morning so I'm sure that made a difference.
View Quote
It's a tiny clear-backed gun-buster sticker on a clear glass door, on the bottom corner of the back door.  (If you're facing the bar, it's the door on the right.)

It's as if they went out of their way to make it hard to see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top