Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2017 10:26:15 AM EDT
Me, my sons and possibly my Dad are going up Thursday to get set up in the campground.

Then, hit the show hard first thing Friday morning.

Anybody else planning to go?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna try to go.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife says I spend too much money on gun stuff.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I would like to go, but I think I'm scheduled for the Maple Syrup Region again that time frame.  If I can peal off it'll be Sat or Sun if I can go.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Never been, would love to go but don't know work schedule, and don't know if its worth using limited vacation days to attend if I don't have the money to spend.  Sure travel and camping is cheap, but ammo or buying things... not so much so, but again I've never been....Hmmm
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Pretty good show.

Little chilly at nights, little warm in the middle of the days.

My youngest son bought a Yugo M-72 kit, he is already over half done with the build.

I bought some M1919 parts, mags, lower parts kit, .22lr CMMG conversion for $140 with a mag, some parts for my M16a1ish build, and various other "hunks of metal" as my wife called them.

The paving in the pole barn was nice, and they added extra shed room out back.

No mini guns this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top