Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2017 3:08:35 PM EDT
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-17/republican-senator-corker-calls-radical-change-white-house

I think the "Radical Change" needs to happen in the SWAMP, starting with a senate full of rino fools.

Who is running against that sack of shit in the primary, and where do I send him a check?

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-17/republican-senator-corker-calls-radical-change-white-house

I think the "Radical Change" needs to happen in the SWAMP, starting with a senate full of rino fools.

Who is running against that sack of shit in the primary, and where do I send him a check?

View Quote

I will do everything I possibly can to see Bob Corker unemployed.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Sad truth about that type is that he's slicker that whale shit in an ice flow. He'll be in office forever.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad truth about that type is that he's slicker that whale shit in an ice flow. He'll be in office forever.
View Quote
Not if we fight.

This bullshit has to stop somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
On the subject of fuckwit Tennessee politicians:

"There Are No Good Klansmen" - Democratic Lawmaker Unveils Plan To Impeach Trump

I'm not sure if we have a swamp here in Tennessee too, or if it's just the shitter overflowing.  

I'm hardly a MAGA hat-wearing Trump lover, but this is all just fucking retarded.  It's time to clean house.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"There Are No Good Klansmen" - Democratic Lawmaker Unveils Plan To Impeach Trump

I'm not sure if we have a swamp here in Tennessee too, or if it's just the shitter overflowing.  

I'm hardly a MAGA hat-wearing Trump lover, but this is all just fucking retarded.  It's time to clean house.
View Quote
Corker, Alexander, and this genius. It's pretty swampy here, if you look around.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
That cohen shithead has been a commie forever.  He was a local commie before he became a national turd.

ETA: Is anybody running against cohen in the primary?  I don't care if it's Lenin's Ghost, I want to contribute to them.

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
If any of yall run, let us know. You got my vote.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Gonna be hard to get Cohen since Memphis backs him big time.   

I'll donate to get rid of Corker and Alexender.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Or, build us a scorecard we can share with friends.

I'd trust this place more than pretty much anywhere else for who to vote for
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Bill Brock is the only TN Republican senator to ever lose a reelection bid. And that was in the general against Democrat Jim Sasser, not in the primary.

- OS
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:41:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Getting rid of Corker is totally dependent on finding someone who will challenge him and can beat him in the Primary. That's a tough hill to climb and it will surprise me if anyone tries.  Pleasantly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Or, build us a scorecard we can share with friends.

I'd trust this place more than pretty much anywhere else for who to vote for
View Quote
Word
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I was thinking Dan Davis would be a good candidate if he could get some backers and run even though he's a Georgia fan and talks mad shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Getting rid of Corker is totally dependent on finding someone who will challenge him and can beat him in the Primary. That's a tough hill to climb and it will surprise me if anyone tries.  Pleasantly.
View Quote
Can his record in Chattanooga be shared with the country. I seem to recall some dirty land deal among other things. Both senators need to go.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I voted for Bob Corker in the general Senate elections in 2006 and 2012.  

I will NOT, under any circumstances, vote for Bob Corker in either the primary or the general election for the US Senate in 2018.  I don't care if Zombie Stalin runs against him.  I don't care if it means the RNC losing the Senate.  I will not vote for Bob Corker.  Period.  Full stop.

I pledge this publicly, and hope I can get enough people to do the same that the RNC sees that they have to nudge (or primary) his RINO ass out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I will NOT, under any circumstances, vote for Bob Corker in either the primary or the general election for the US Senate in 2018.  I don't care if Zombie Stalin runs against him.  I don't care if it means the RNC losing the Senate.  I will not vote for Bob Corker.  Period.  Full stop.

I pledge this publicly, and hope I can get enough people to do the same that the RNC sees that they have to nudge (or primary) his RINO ass out.
View Quote
While I agree with your sentiments, I would not hold my breath waiting for the RNC to act on anything. For all intents and purposes (or intensive porpoises if you prefer), Corker and Alexander could be poster children for today's RNC, and that is part of the problem.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

While I agree with your sentiments, I would not hold my breath waiting for the RNC to act on anything. For all intents and purposes (or intensive porpoises if you prefer), Corker and Alexander could be poster children for today's RNC, and that is part of the problem.
View Quote
How many signatures do you think we could get on a "Not voting for Corker" pledge?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How many signatures do you think we could get on a "Not voting for Corker" pledge?
View Quote
I'd sign it. Can't vouch for anyone else.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I haven't voted for Corker either time.  In 2006, I held my nose and voted for Harold Ford.  I saw my vote as sticking my finger in the eye of the Big Republican party.  Don't remember who I voted for in 2012.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I told my wife this almost verbatim last week. Not a chance will I EVER under any circumstance vote for him or Lamar again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#22]
very good news.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#24]
One swamp dweller down. Now you need to get Lamar. Need to put Corker's replacement under a microscope before approving them.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who has he groomed to take his place?
View Quote
It was pretty much obvious that Bill would take Lamar's seat in '20.

So I'd say the only question is whether he's gonna step up and go for Bob's vacancy on shorter notice.

- OS
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Dr. Mark Green for Senate!

http://www.markgreen4tn.com/

He's our guy.

Link Posted: 9/28/2017 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It was pretty much obvious that Bill would take Lamar's seat in '20.

So I'd say the only question is whether he's gonna step up and go for Bob's vacancy on shorter notice.

- OS
View Quote
Haslam?   Boo.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#28]
And now Haslam wants Corkers spot.  Fuck these slimeballs!!!  http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/28/gov-bill-haslam-considering-us-senate-bid/
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Another RINO.  Hope voters do their homework for a change.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#30]
I recently read an article that Payton Manning might run for senate in TN. I like Manning, but I don know his political beliefs.

Most of us in here will vote for the conservative, but if he runs, he will win regardless of ideology. Lets hope he is a conservative.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Saw a short interview on the news with Manning yesterday and he said he definitely will not run.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Haslam is out. Blackburn is in.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Haslam is out. Blackburn is in.
View Quote
Great news.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Pro- Obamacare Lamar needs to go next
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Bredesen is now saying he has been 'ASKED' to run.  By which developer I wonder?

Is it just me or are the choices getting worse every day?
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Bredesen is now saying he has been 'ASKED' to run.  By which developer I wonder?

Is it just me or are the choices getting worse every day?
View Quote
Don't think anyone has much chance against Marsha Blackburn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top