Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2006 12:26:22 AM EDT
I'm gonna be visiting TN next week. I'm going to be in the Pigeon Forge area. Now I saw the range post, but being that I don't know TN that well, can anyone point me to any ranges that are near Pigeon Forge. Thanks for the help. I look forward to visiting the state. We're staying in some cabins in that area, so if you have any other ideas on things to do, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:48:17 PM EDT
Well,as you may guess,there is EVERYTHING for the tourist. Helo rides/tours,usually an on going moving car show ,all kinds of places to shop ( for the women of course ) BUT one place that every man worth his salt ought to visit is the Smokey Mountain Knife shop.
Plan to spend at least an hour in there if you like knives,if you don't,don't go in. Although they do have all kinds of other stuff in there as well to look at. Knives,knives and more knives. Knife accessories,pictures of knives,collectors knives,You get the idea.
There is an aquarium in Gatlinburg and of course you can drive on the outskirts and take in the mountains. I think you have to pay now to get up to OberGatlinburg but it can be pretty cool up there as well.
Hope this helps.
Have fun!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:02:01 PM EDT
Seems like there's a skeet range near Gatlinburg, but I can't remember. Might want to hit the Chamber of Commerce web site, poke around, see what you can find? Worse comes to worse, you could call the C of C & ask them?

Have a good time!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:36:22 AM EDT
Thanks for the replies. I checked the range thread a bit more and found this place www.sevierindoorrange.com/

so hopefully it's decent. Thanks for the other tourist ideas. You can only stay in a cabin so long. We'll probably drive through Deal's Gap as well
Top Top