Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 2:31:25 AM EDT
3gun shoot at North Tennesse Practical shooters on March 25th range officers shoot on Fri, 24th
Should be a fun shoot .
If you have not tried 3gun this is a good place to start most of the stages are stright foward or so they look on their web-site   http://www.ntps.org/3gun/index.htm

hope to see some of you there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, shit. I'm already committed to the East TN Polk Co. shoot that weekend!!!!!!!!    

Ditto on others to try these matches!!!!!! Lots of fun!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:06:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
3gun shoot at North Tennesse Practical shooters on March 25th range officers shoot on Fri, 24th
Should be a fun shoot .
If you have not tried 3gun this is a good place to start most of the stages are stright foward or so they look on their web-site  www.ntps.org/3gun/index.htm

hope to see some of you there.

Made the link hot for you.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
So, how did the match go????????????????????????
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I will be there.

Quoted:

Bob did just read one of your post about people at Kroger that can't count?
It's still 2 weeks out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will be there.

Quoted:

Bob did just read one of your post about people at Kroger that can't count?
It's still 2 weeks out.

This is April, isn't it?????????  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Less than a week to go before the match and some slots are still available.

I went out Saturday to help with the setup and Berry and Co. have a great match planned with 8 stages and ~$17,000 in prizes.  

I don’t think gun matches are considered spectator sports but this would be a good match to watch in Middle TN if you have any interest in trying 3-Gun.

For more info check out these links

http://www.ntps.org/3gun/index.htm

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31320
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#7]
So, how was the 3-gun match ? Man I wanted to be there ? If I had known that there was only going to be two of us at the East TN. shoot ( only 2 nashvillian's showed up ), I would of been at the 3-gun match. Please lets us know when the next one is scheduled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang fine match!  

Pistol shots as close as 2 yards, rifle shots out to 165 (while you were standing on a swinging bridge) shotgun slugs and clays galore... get out of the car and shoot... climb thru the tunnel and shoot...run thru the woods and shoot... over 300 rounds fired in the 8 stage match.

I don't know about all the squads - but we had not a single whiner or IPSC lawyer in our bunch. Just a bunch of fellows that were there to shoot and have fun.

Great prize table - 4 or 5 complete ARs on it, lots of parts, a Dillon 550, Leupold scopes, stuff, stuff ,stuff... I think everyone that shot (over 60 shooters) got something.

Sabre Defence let you shoot their AR and Sphinx pistol in a side match (for $2) then gave away an AR by drawing a name.

Well worth the drive for me. I'll be back next time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't know about all the squads - but we had not a single whiner or IPSC lawyer in our bunch. Just a bunch of fellows that were there to shoot and have fun.

The fellows that run these matches don't put up with any whining, IMO. They also bend over backwards to be fair too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the match was a big hit with everyone.  The stages were well thought out, tough but not too tough and there were a lot of great shooters.  The prize table was great with Sabre Defense donating a total of (6) Rifles plus uppers ect.  The Lewis scoring system was used so everyone had some chance of winning a rifle in addition to the raffle/side match.  The prize table had a lot of great stuff with everyone coming away with something.  

My shooting wasn’t that great in comparison to the level of the competition but my luck was unprecedented.  I managed to win the 1st Bronze and walk away with a new rifle and a few other goodies for helping RO and set up the match.  So needless to say I plan on being there next year and I predict that if Berry chooses to put it on next year it will be a sell out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top