Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/20/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT

Feel like getting a little MORE evil ?

I now have in my possession a AK-47 flat bending jig. I know we have some members in the area (Clarksville) who may be interested in the use of the jig. I am also working on my rivet crimpers. Send me a IM if you are interested.

*Sorry, I won't do it for you and I won't mail it to you either....So don't ask.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:00:53 PM EDT
So what does this thing do? Does it bend the sheet metal where it's stamped out or what?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
Coondog !

Don't you ever go to the AK47 section of this very site ?

Just kidding.. It is the tool you need to bent the 80% flats into 100% recievers. Ad that to a AK47 or AK74 kit and you have a Evil Black Rifle of a different flavor. Go to the AK47 build it yourself section and check it out.

Good to hear from you ... Look forward to seeing you at Tesnevo's this spring/summer.

Jake
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:36:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JAKE-T-SNAKE:
Coondog !

Don't you ever go to the AK47 section of this very site ?

Just kidding.. It is the tool you need to bent the 80% flats into 100% recievers. Ad that to a AK47 or AK74 kit and you have a Evil Black Rifle of a different flavor. Go to the AK47 build it yourself section and check it out.

Good to hear from you ... Look forward to seeing you at Tesnevo's this spring/summer.

Jake

Yeah,we'll see . thanks for filling me in on what that thing does. I'd love to be there but got a lot of things going on right now so...you know.
Top Top