Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 3:08:10 PM EDT
Just an FYI for other TN'ans.

Lots of hunting items/clothes/accessories on clearance.

From what I noticed:
Turkey Creek has a great selection and lowest prices of area ones that I visited.
Walker Springs has several items for much more than others even tho they are clearance.
Chapman HWY falls in line w/ TC on prices, but not selection.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the reminder. I try to go by there each year about this time and buy the last of the black powder supplies.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The wally world in Alcoa had some good deals on Leupold scopes.  I always grab some winchester white box when I'm there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The wally world in Alcoa had some good deals on Leupold scopes.  I always grab some winchester white box when I'm there.

Don't take it all--leave some for TJ, Shootnscoot, and me....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:11:44 AM EDT
[#4]
small wallyworld where I live has the long gun cases on clearance for like 1/3 off.

can't hardly turn that down.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, since there's 4 blount countians on the board, we should get together and shoot some.  Where do you guys go, btw?  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, since there's 4 blount countians on the board, we should get together and shoot some.  Where do you guys go, btw?  

I am actually in Knox Co., but head to McGill's Toyota 2 days a wk--and sometimes will stop by the Alcoa wally to check it out...

Last time I was there I picked up 5 boxes and 1 Fed Classic 22lr 550rds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Shame on you guys for shopping at Chinamart instead of the gunshows!  

Why do you want to reward the assholes of Wallyworld???????
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:49:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Shame on you guys for shopping at Chinamart instead of the gunshows!  

Why do you want to reward the assholes of Wallyworld???????

Because the assholes at wallyworld give me the best price on the same items and I can get them while Im there getting food and booze. Why should I shop at a chain grochry store and have to carry there silly little card around to get there best price.

The assholes at the gunshows want $10 for 50rds of wolf that they put in ziplock bags.

I buy Firearm related items mostly from site supporters and a few local stores.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Wal-mart in Springfeild HAD 2 Alum double hard cases on sale for 29.99 each. Notice I said HAD.
And all camo on sale 30-50% off
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Because the assholes at wallyworld give me the best price on the same items and I can get them while Im there getting food and booze. Why should I shop at a chain grochry store and have to carry there silly little card around to get there best price.

A) Best price isn't the end-all, be-all, IMO.

B) Why support communist China??????

The assholes at the gunshows want $10 for 50rds of wolf that they put in ziplock bags.

Then go to different gun shows or buy ammoman.com, IMO.

I buy Firearm related items mostly from site supporters and a few local stores.

I buy nothing from Wally World. They don't take care of their employees, they are PC when it comes to firearms & 90% of their items are communist Chinese made. You feel comfortable with that, have at it, sir.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
If the workers dont like there jobs they are free to go to another company.

Price and service are the foundation for capitolism. Winchester ammo comes from the same factory no matter what store you buy it at.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I shop at walmart. You spend your money how you want and I'll do the same.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You spend your money how you want

Oh, thank you, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Cause the gun cases here at gun shows are made in china as well and the good shows are few and far between.  I generally try and buy what I can at local gun shops but either the SMOKING or the lack of what I want sometimes force me to go there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top