Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:53:09 PM EDT
At the fairgrounds off 45 South
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit the deals were killer at the show today!!

I've never seen such sweet deals on scented gel candles and potpourri!  The VHS movies and beef jerky were off the hook, too!

What a waste of $7
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Holy shit the deals were killer at the show today!!

I've never seen such sweet deals on scented gel candles and potpourri!  The VHS movies and beef jerky were off the hook, too!

What a waste of $7

You wouldnt have expected anything else would you

You just saved me $7, thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I need to stock up on some mil. spec beanies hope they have not sold out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So can we just go ahead and tack one of these to the top so we don't have to read about scented candles and beef jerky every time there's a show.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Greentimber... lets not forget the jewelry.
The ammo selection was great two tables had some, one with a small stack of boxes of 7.62x39 and one guy with .223, .308 and two other odd calibers with a total of less than 5k rounds combined. There was more black rifles than usual.(less than .20) one guy did have a bushmaster with an ARMS railed handgaurd with a foregrip and rail protectors, aimpoint, and ARMS buis, and vltor stock.(JUST LIKE OUR TROOPS IN IRAQ ARE USING) his stress included. $1600. I was looking to see how the iorn sights co-witnessed with the aimpoint, as I have never done so before and was curious what the combo view would be like he kept telling me the sight would fold down even after I let him know I knew it did. The price was probably ok considering the add ons, there was also a non standard flash suppressor on it.  But unfortunatley for me there  was no Springfield Armory Stainless loaded champion to be had.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#6]
no shit got a good deal bought an s/ F TRP FOR $750.00 thats a good deal but not much ammo to buy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top