Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 4:29:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm - this might give me an excuse to get out of the house and away from our new puppy - poor little fella has been driving me crazy :)

Tom - maybe we can finally link up and I can let you try a small sip of that bourbon ;)

GF and Juggy - Do you all do consignments?  I've got an SKS I've been meaning to sell to help fund my tuition this semester at Roane State and was wondering if I could bring it with me just in case someone had to have one.

And is there any food or beverages you'd like me to bring?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah, there's a 20 foot tent(I know, I had to set it up), and tables and comfy chairs and a grill, and charcoal, and hotdogs and hamburgers, and drinks and I'M COOKING, WOOHAH!

BE THERE!

J.

Oh wow, Juggy's cooking. Now I'm having second thoughts.

We will be there.  Hope you guys don't mind I'm a little ragged Billy and I did a mountain camp outing last night.

Greywolf,

Hope you make it.

Tj
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a GREAT time, guys - thanks!  And thanks to our stand-in grillmeister (don't recall the name, sorry - but it wasn't Juggy!) - great burgers and dogs.

Got to renew some acquaintences from my shoot a few years ago, as well as meet some new people.  And I do have confirmation that Concealed Weapon IS a woman, and very easy on the eyes - you single guys missed out ;)

And Juggy - just to torture you some more, here are some pics of my Tikka rifle for you to drool over - I'm sure that very soon you will have one of your own.  Let me know and we'll go out shooting :)

www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=9619

www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=9620

www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=9621

www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=9622
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Also had an outstanding time  Fun in the Sun with Guns.

I didn't click to that was Concealed Weapon, nice lady.

You guys really missed out, Green Furniture and Juggy went all out, good food, great company, and gun talk and guns all over the place.

DersertEagle50,

You have great parents and one nice family.  

BTW, guys if you are wondering Greywolf is just like his posts.

Andy,

Everyone was a gentleman and your daughters too young to date.  I know I'm getting old. She's a darling and I know why you are proud.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
And thanks to our stand-in grillmeister (don't recall the name, sorry - but it wasn't Juggy!) - great burgers and dogs.

That was my older brother, Jeffry. He has an account here, but never posts. He just got it to get in on the BDU buy SteyrAUG had a while back.

Since I didn't properly introduce her, the chick with the pink hair is Teri, my finacé.

I only snapped a few pics, and most of em didn't come out that great, but they're here.

Everyone I brought had a great time, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yah, Jeffrey knows how to cook em :)

Lots of people, lots of interesting discussions, etc.

Hey, TJ - LOL - what exactly do you mean when you say I am just like my posts?  I didn't once get called any names nor was I called a closet homo or liberal!  Heh heh :)

I really hope we can do this more often - God knows that once I get started with full time school, I'll need a place close by to go to where I can get some free food :)
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Also had an outstanding time  Fun in the Sun with Guns.

Andy,

Everyone was a gentleman and your daughters too young to date.  I know I'm getting old. She's a darling and I know why you are proud.

TJ -Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear that everyone had a good time.  I'd like to make the next one if possible.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok ... here we go... I get a first post out of this, haha, yeah the cookout was fun. I was the grill MASTER (aka Jeffry) (I think we should set up an urban raid deal with paintballs over in the big field for next time... haha) (on second thought those cushy porche drivers probabaly don't like to get shot with paintballs...)

welp ... there's my two cents and look I got change back...
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:36:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yah, Jeffrey knows how to cook em :)

Lots of people, lots of interesting discussions, etc.

Hey, TJ - LOL - what exactly do you mean when you say I am just like my posts?  I didn't once get called any names nor was I called a closet homo or liberal!  Heh heh :)

I really hope we can do this more often - God knows that once I get started with full time school, I'll need a place close by to go to where I can get some free food :)

Nope afraid we didn't get any contraversial people at the cookout so we missed out on the name calling.  As I said at the cookout, you post just like you talk. What you see is what you get.  Not a bad comment if you think about it.

Hey, I thought it was airsoft? 90 degree heat and wearing those face masks just doesn't appeal to me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It was a blast, have to do that again...

Please do!  I missed it.  :(  I was just getting back into town and couldn't get out to Oak Ridge.  Anyone around the shop today?  I may stop by if I decide to leave the lab for a late lunch.

David

Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was a blast, have to do that again...

Please do!  I missed it.  :(  I was just getting back into town and couldn't get out to Oak Ridge.  Anyone around the shop today?  I may stop by if I decide to leave the lab for a late lunch.

David

David,

CLEAR YOUR IMs.

Tj
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

David,

CLEAR YOUR IMs.

Tj

TJ, Done - thanks.

I didn't get away from the office today until after 6 so I didn't get to stop by the shop.  One day this week... I promise...  :)

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
David, if you want to call ahead we'll stay open later for you.

I may have to do that.  Somehow I missed you today - there were several cars around, but I assume you all may have been at lunch...  I did get a chance to see an Oliver Spring police officer's pre-ban set up.  (He happened to pull up about the same time I did.)   I liked the sling he had on it, so we'll have to talk when we actually hook up...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Did you press the buzzer? We were around.

Yep.  You've got IM...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the cookout guys! My brother and I really appreciate it. We met some great people and had a good time kicking back and shooting the breeze.

By the way, I was trying to tell someone about a range in Greeneville, TN. (Sorry dude, I forgot your name) It's called TAC 2 and they have monthly IDPA matches as well as 3-gun matches, long gun/shotgun side matches and even cowboy action matches. Also, they offer classes and such (I'm taking one this Saturday)

You can find them at www.tac2.net

Hope some of you decide to make the trip sometime for one of the matches. It's always a good time.

John
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
have to do that again...

So when exactly is the next one?
I'm voting August 17th

Jonathan
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top