Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 10:52:51 PM EDT
I asked for a bit of help with a problem I had in the general forum and the idea came up to host a big shoot at my family farm.  I ran it by the folks and am now planning a nice weekend of shooting at the 47+ acre farm.  No caliber or NFA restrictions, I just have to see what kind of ranges I can set up.  Would anyone be interested in spending all or part of a weekend shooting up the countryside in Crossville?  Got a pond for good fishing, some crash space in the house, 3 barns to choose from if no room in the house, a freezer full of deer and all the well water you can drink.  This is planned for the weekend of June 20-22.  If anyone is interested, get back to me so I can get a relative number.

edited to change date due to conflict with Bulletfest.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#1]
That weekend is the one before my vacation so is perfect.

I'll IM some of the TN guys for we don't check this as often as we should.

I'll plan on bringing my own accomodations but also have buds in the area and not a far drive back home.  

OH WOW?  I just realized I now have to figure out how many guns and what caliber.

I don't know how many you want to invite, but know you included GA.  That's not any farther for the AL guys as well.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything or need help.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep us posted with updates....  Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Count me in.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested as well! Sounds like a great time!! I can see us now, sitting by the fire, cleaning our guns, drinkin beers and tellin lies... gotta love it!

Any updates?

gilfrd
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe Wingnut killed this trip due to another commitment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I have family in Crossville. I would definitly be interested. Please let me know.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top