Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2017 6:49:16 PM EDT
Need a good place to order a crap ton of wings for the McGregor v Mayweather fight.

Don't want to drive to SLC for wings, and have them cold when I get back.

Wingers is meh, Wings Nuts gets bad reviews of late, and BWW is a gun hating company, so screw them.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Wingnutz is the only one that makes decent wings in the county in any quantity. However I have had them from Strap Tank Brewery in Springville a few times recently though and while they don't knock my flip flops off, they're not horrible and better than Domino's and BWW.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I enjoy the wings at R&R BBQ. Looks like they have a location in Lehi. Will probably be a little spendy.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I enjoy the wings at R&R BBQ. Looks like they have a location in Lehi. Will probably be a little spendy.
View Quote
Oh that does sound tasty.

I went to wingers for the first time a few months ago. Regretted that decision.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you tried Wing Nutz?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:32:19 AM EDT
[#5]
man, I'm about to get flamed, but from a guy who lived in Buffalo, and has studied the art of wings for many a year,  Wingers make a pretty solid wing, Buffalo,  not Wingers sauce.

Wingers is a pox on the reputation of wings,  but the buffalo wings are solid. And not too expensive,  and I think they get wings from turkeys,  they are HUGE, compared to those shitty pigeon wings at buffalo wild wings.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top