Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:29:08 PM EDT
Gents I've got a stuck live round in the chamber of my SR25. I've tried to push it out with a cleaning rod without any luck. At this point I have to raise the white flag and ask for help.

Located in Sandy. Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Go see Steve at Joe Firearms
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 3:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Dowel rod and a mallet have always worked for me.

ETA. Never got a live round stuck. How does that happen
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Great question.  It's a hand load, but the brass was "brass guys" brand Mil-once fired. The box said it was already resized and trimmed. I've never had this issue with their brass before. But I guess the lesson learned is the size them yourself anyway? I measure each round and case for length but I didn't measure width.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I've used Jeremy @ the gun vault & Frank from patriot arms.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's a good place to get a flash hider pinned and welded to a 14.5" upper?

Preferably near Provo?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great question.  It's a hand load, but the brass was "brass guys" brand Mil-once fired. The box said it was already resized and trimmed. I've never had this issue with their brass before. But I guess the lesson learned is the size them yourself anyway? I measure each round and case for length but I didn't measure width.
View Quote
 Did you get this resolved?

Will the bolt unlock and retract?  Or is the bolt locked closed also?

I would second the place upper in the FREEZER and use cutting fluid to soak a bit and a dowel rod to tap out.

When you say SR-25, is it KAC SR-25?  Or something else you call SR25?
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top