Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/4/2010 5:48:12 PM EDT
I need to go to Billings at the end of the month and while I would prefer to drive, the boss says I must fly due to time.

Can anybody recommend an airline that will do a roundtrip direct flight?
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
damn, it would almost be faster to drive
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Most flights out of SLC to BIL are delta connections.
Link Posted: 8/5/2010 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Is your boss paying the bill? If so, don't worry about the $700. If you're on the hook, I'd be driving.
Link Posted: 8/5/2010 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Delta
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the suggestions guys.  I ended up flying Delta for $700 and yes, the company paid for it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Most places would pay overtime for you to drive there from SLC instead of $700 for a plane ride.

Even if you make $30 an hour, it is probably worth it :)
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#8]
My parents just flew over the weekend from Cody to SLC to LVN round trip for each ticket was $350. I know my dad booked the flight a while ago but I will check with to see where he booked it through. Cody is only about 100 miles from Billings and last time I rented a car from Billings to Cody because my flight could not land in Cody the one-way rental was maybe $60. A lot of people from Cody drive to billings to fly because lots of times its cheaper………let me do some checking but I think you could find something for half or less than $700 from SLC to Billing you will definitaly be flying Delta.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top