Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/8/2006 12:11:51 PM EDT
Well, I guess we didn't find anyone else this week, but michaelj and myself had a pretty good time. He has a nice spot down a little further from where we've been before. It was flat enough that I made it in, no problems, and I bet cars could even make it. The area was wide enough we could have had as many as 20-30 shooters in a line,  and we had about 150yds or so for distance. My Hi-Point Carbine was very accurate, and for $70 I couldn't be any happier. Mike also has a very nice AR set-up, and I don't even really like ARs that much. Anyway, it was a good trip. Maybe we could do it again in another 2 weeks, and get a couple more out? It would be a bit of driving, but worth it, especially if we could all meet up, shoot a bunch of stuff, and maybe have a mini "gunshow" or swap meet for parts and everything else. Just a few of my thoughts running around.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
You sure couldn't ask for better weather than right now that's for sure. I sure hope we can get a few more people together for another shoot, as it would be nice to get to know a few more of you guys. I hope we didn't have anyone drive out there who said they were going, but couldn't find where we were at. Dar48 had a great idea in maybe bringing some of the extra parts we all have around and doing a mini swap-meet type deal.

Anyone interested in getting together in two weeks needs to post their interest here so we can start making plans. As always, I will be shooting that weekend anyway, so maybe we can get some more shooters out there.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I went solo & had a great time shooting some new steel targets.
I went to the same general area we've been before, just picked a different shooting spot.
I didn't see any groups, so I figure anybody else that came to that area just did the solo thing like me.

Anybody that stayed home fearing a muddy mess missed a perfect weekend for shooting.
Not too warm, very light breeze, and dry ground.

I'd probably be game for doing this again shortly, but I've got a family function next weekend that will include some shooting, so I probably won't have any ammo left for another trip so soon.
I need to try to stock up some more.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top