Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/1/2006 8:43:40 AM EDT
Does anybody have a portable something or other that I can attach a Wilson vise thingy (the temporary atach kind) to so that I can actually remove my barrel nut without breaking any of the shelves in my house. If I can find some cash i'll even tip ya if you make a house-call. I know this is asking quite a bit but I really need help with this as there is no freezer space or workbench space in my house, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this. Also looking for some nearby AR folks who I can ask mechanical questions of and whatnot.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:57:16 PM EDT
Take it down to Get Some, they can help you, FBMG might also be able to help.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:16:43 PM EDT
I would, but I have no car. so oretty much it's a hard spot
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:45:45 PM EDT
Did you ever get it taken off?

If your willing to pay the shipping I could hook you up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:52:02 PM EDT
thanks but I'll pass.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top