Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 3:50:15 PM EDT
Title says it all. If you know you can come, please say yes in this thread. I'd also like to suggest a brief list of toys you have that you plan on bringing. If you have Class III and are willing to share, maybe a suggested price for ammo costs/wear and tear on would be nice for those of us who don't have, but still want the experience.  I also plan on bringing a couple little things I'm trying to sell/trade, maybe we can have a mini Equipment Exchange out there. Okay, let's hope the list is long and full of great people.
Me, and I may be able to bring along a couple other "gun people" not on the board. They have a couple M-N 91/30s, and a couple handguns, but nothing fancy.
My list of possibles:
Inch pattern FAL--Provided I get my new handguard shipped soon
Maadi--AK conversion, nothing special, and an RML done up like an RPK, sort of
Norinco MAK-90, new aquisition may or may not come
Polytech Double Folder--I probably won't bring it just because I need to leave this in good shape because I need to sell it. I would be willing to sell/trade to you guys, but I'm not sure if I can legally since officially I'm a WA state resident. I preferred being ignorant of the law, trust me. If one of you is an FFL and would help the process along, that's a different matter
Enfield #4--Nothing fancy, probably stay at home this time
Rem 870--stock gun, staying at home (98% sure)
My CZ70 carry gun--Just because it will be on me, my mouse gun will come, but probably not to play
ETA: almost forgot my Hi-Point Carbine 9mm. Need to shoot the thing and see if it works, or if bubba messed it up too bad and it needs to go back to the factory
Okay, I think that's it. I'll probably just bring the ones I want to shoot/enjoy, unless I get a special request to bring something else out. Post away all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Well....I won't be able to make it, I'll have to make it another Saturday.

I sold my truck to some people today and we have to do the transaction next Saturday around 10am.  I won't have another truck until April 12th, so I'll have to go after that time.

I forsee some good Saturdays in late April/early May

Also, the Provo Gun Club's shooting range on Squaw peak in Provo has just been expanded to include another ~80 yard rifle range and its free and very easy to get to on a Saturday.  I would be up for a shoot there instead of across the lake sometime.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan on being there, but I will only be bringing one of my AR15's and my carry gun (9mm H&K USPc). I can also bring a couple target stands and some 2'x3' poster paper along with a bunch of clay pigeons.

What is the plan for meeting up?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is the plan for meeting up?

How's about we meet up around 8am that day at the Smith's parking lot, and then we can carpool up. My truck is a 4-banger with 2WD, so if it's at all muddy or steep, I'm not getting anywhere, and I know Dan's car has had trouble out there too. I may be coming with friends who have a nice 4WD, but I don't know yet and won't plan anything definite as far as rides go. Does this sound good to everyone?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry guys, bi-annual PT test at drill that weekend. No way around it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]
So, how'd it go guys?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I should be okay. I might have a friend join.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, how'd it go guys?

Next weekend, show up and you'll see for yourself!

Ha ha...I am going to blame this on the daylight savings time change (somehow).
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm planning to be there.
Don't have anything cool to bring.
Just a couple of 9's, 12ga 870, Bushmaster CAR, 22 plinker rifle, etc.

I do have a new target I'm anxious to shoot.
It's a 10" plate w/ a 2" independent swinger in the center (Bullseye model from Douglas Precision).
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sorry guys, bi-annual PT test at drill that weekend. No way around it.

I'm out as well. Death in the family. Have fun and take a lot of pictures.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry I missed it, I had a baptism in eagle mountain that popped up last minute.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top