Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 3/22/2006 10:32:08 AM EDT
Where are you Boise guys finding your Ammo cans?  The Surplus shop on Chinden is way high.  Any other places for .50 cal cans in Boise area?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a gun show at the fair grounds in a week (Apr 1-2). You can usually find them there for around $5 each. Thats about as cheap as your going to find them around here.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I was at Boise Army & Navy yesterday looking at the ammo cans.  I decided to wait for the next gun show and see if there's a better deal.  The .50 cans were $10 and the fat .50 cans were $15.  That's not a bad deal IMO but I want a bunch and would like to save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:26:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Gunshows, cheaperthandirt.com, Boise Army Navy store.  My favorite way to get ammo cans is when they're dropped off at my door with 840 rounds of 62gr. 5.56 on stripper clips packed in bandoleers.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Found a place in Nampa called Alpha Omega that's not too expensive for ammo cans but he is very expensive on everything else.   I could almost buy 2 AK's online for what he wants for one.  But, he offers free bibles!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Found a place in Nampa called Alpha Omega that's not too expensive for ammo cans but he is very expensive on everything else.   I could almost buy 2 AK's online for what he wants for one.  But, he offers free bibles!

He's at all the gun shows to. I don't really think he's all that expensive for a local shop. I think he sells his AK's for around $350 or so, maybe a bit less. Thats about what you'll find them for everywhere else locally. Unless he's raised his prices.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top