Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Also Get Some Guns and Ammo has some C&R type stuff and a nice line of military type guns. vector MP5's, AK's, AR's.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I also had an activity crop up for the 25th that I wasn't expecting. Shall we hold off until the 8th? I really want to get a bunch of people up there. I think it's a lot more fun when we have a large seleciton of toys to drool over. I love all mine, but I like seeing ones I don't have yet too.  For me I am voting for the 8th earlier in the day. That way we can get a bunch of us, and maybe some Class III stuff as well.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The great thing about living so close to the lake, is that I can be there in less than 5 minutes. The 8th works for me as well as the 25th.

The weatherman just put up the seven day, and it looks like Saturday will be in the 50's and breezy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
So what's the verdict everyone? Anyone going to head out to the lake tomorrow and if so what time? I'm going regardless, I just wanna see if I can meet some of you.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm occupied tomorrow, and so I for one really want to wait until the 8th. A couple of the other regulars over here expressed the same sentiment, or an availibility for either day, so I vote the 8th. Is that okay with everyone?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I plan on shooting both tomorrow, and on the 8th. So for all those who are interested, I will be at the Smith's on the corner tomorrow at 7:45 A.M. and plan on leaving no latter than 8:15 A.M. I will park by the gas station so we can find a good spot early. I will be driving a gold colored Mazda pickup with a couple wood frames in the back.

If this plan doesn't work for any one, let me know. The weather should be nice in the morning, so lets get a few of us out there to enjoy it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I plan on shooting both tomorrow, and on the 8th. So for all those who are interested, I will be at the Smith's on the corner tomorrow at 7:45 A.M. and plan on leaving no latter than 8:15 A.M. I will park by the gas station so we can find a good spot early. I will be driving a gold colored Mazda pickup with a couple wood frames in the back.

If this plan doesn't work for any one, let me know. The weather should be nice in the morning, so lets get a few of us out there to enjoy it.

I'll be out there (by the lake) around 9 or so. I'm coming from Kaysville so leaving around 8 should get me there at a decent time! See ya there... I'll be in a 99 White Tahoe(4 door)
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]
im out, i had a little motorcycle accident today.
no shooting for a while
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
im out, i had a little motorcycle accident today.
no shooting for a while

WOW... sorry to hear about your accident! Have a speedy recovery brother!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#10]
hey, thanks
and allways wear gloves when rideing!!!!!
im thinking those titinium armor gloves are looking real good now
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:22:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I went out at about 8:30 A.M. and didn't see anyone else, but I also plan on getting together on the 8th as well. The weather was great until about 11:00, then the wind started to pick up a little so I headed home. I had to go a little farther south than I normally go because there were a ton of shot gunners down there shooting in every which direction.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice setup

I was going to go, but that darn wind....ruined my whole day.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top