Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/3/2006 3:04:00 PM EDT
Ok,

If I find someone to allow me to hunt on there ranch. What is the going rate for hunting?

I would be staying on the land and hunting. Is there a day rate? month? week?

thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:58:19 PM EDT
Idaho BLM
Idaho F&G

excellent resources. If you hunt without the aid of a ranch/guide in PA, you won't have trouble in ID....just need non-res. lic.& tags and yer all set.

I'll help you pack out if you're heading to sw ID
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:00:27 PM EDT
Lucky hit it on the head. This is a very hunter friendly state. I just wish the Kali's didn't know that!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:34:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 1:34:42 PM EDT by jollyroger]

Originally Posted By ar10er:
Lucky hit it on the head. This is a very hunter friendly state. I just wish the Kali's didn't know that!

+1, and all the other liberal states, and movie stars.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:48:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jollyroger:
+1, and all the other liberal states, and movie stars.

I've heard all you Idaho people are gun totting, conservative wacko's.............
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:58:07 PM EDT
Ya goddamned right we are!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:26:29 PM EDT
alright Idaho looks good, And I would fit right in.

BUT , back to the original subject.

What is the going rate to lease property for hunting????
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:37:26 PM EDT
You're talking to a bunch of poor folks....ie
We spend money on Guns and Ammo, not a "fish in a barrel" hunt.

You can google for Idaho "hunts" or "outfitters" (or the state of your choosing)

See

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:55:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By luckypunk:
You're talking to a bunch of poor folks....ie
We spend money on Guns and Ammo, not a "fish in a barrel" hunt.

You can google for Idaho "hunts" or "outfitters" (or the state of your choosing)

See

True.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:40:59 PM EDT
OK, now I think I understand what you want. The only "lease" I know of are from people like cattle ranchers who will lease the hunting right for a season. I know of one, (1K/yr) for some good acerage but it butts up to BLM land that I can hunt for free.

The hard part is locating the land owners. I have "asked to hunt" (for free) on private lands, with 50/50 results for permission.

BTW. I have wandered into the 1k ranch above because it is not posted at all....so they can suck my balls for 2K

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:13:54 AM EDT
Hell, I am as poor as they come, Just looking at options. I will probable hunt the BLM areas also. I have just never been out there before.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:33:42 PM EDT
Much of Idaho is public land, that you can hunt on. The trouble is finding the animals. :-)

Find the areas that Fish and Game "plant" the birds on, and you can usually find extra game birds. :-) There are hunting preserves around, if that is what you want.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:21:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 6:21:52 PM EDT by ar10er]

Originally Posted By Ryfter:
Much of Idaho is public land, that you can hunt on. The trouble is finding the animals. :-)

Find the areas that Fish and Game "plant" the birds on, and you can usually find extra game birds. :-) There are hunting preserves around, if that is what you want.

75% of Idaho is Fed land. I can show you where plenty of animals are.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top