Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 12:47:23 PM EDT
Wanted your input on an idea I had.  I know it's a little early, but what if all of the UT folks got together and did Christmas for a UT family.  We'd have to see how many commitments and how much money we could gather before we knew what we could do.  It would be nice if we could get together enough money for gifts and Christmas dinner.  Post here, e-mail, or IM me and let me know if anyone is interested.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Count me in!!

Scott
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally some interest!  We just don't get enough traffic in here.  After thanksgiving I'll send out e-mails to all of the Utah people I know and we'll see what we can put together for Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Heck I would email all the Utah peeps I know also but so far I don't know any..

Gift certificate to Smiths or somewhere like that for food might be an idea..also gotta do the WalMart or toys r us things for the kids..

Scott
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:53:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me know, Dan.  You're a nice guy for thinkin it up.
Kelly
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Count me in as well!  Good to see some fellow UT ARF.com'ers!

Thanks for posting and taking the Initiative!

-William
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump.  Here's who is on board so far.  Not getting the response I expected.  

medicmandan
45acpfan
Bearlaker
William_lxix
MiniZ
SIGthusiast
crashburnrepeat

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in-sent an IM
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Sure, what can I do to help?

-St
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:39:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I would love to help,  but this year I will be lucky to keep my gas from getting shut off and get something for my girls.  I am one of those fathers that makes sure that my child support and other bills get paid before I spend any on anything else.  I wish I could contribute something,  I really do.  Unfortunately,  I am unable this year.  I would like to wish you and your family the best of holidays though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Another bump.

We're gaining interest.  We have some options.  What would you guys prefer to do?  We can adopt a kid, or try a whole family.  We can buy coats for kids and give them to the FD.  Anything else you guys can think of?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in Dan,  but I want some reciprocity if possible.  I'm trying to put together a "shoot and clean" after the first of the year for central utah folks.  (who isn't central utah folks anyway

I want to hit the range south of Saratoga Springs and shoot a bit then whoever has a pickup takes a load of trash to the dump on the way home.  WE gotta keep these sites clean  or we'll lose them.

regardless of the shoot and clean, I'm in. Let me know what I need to do.

Matt
Crashburnrepeat

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for your support Matt.  I'm always in for a day shooting.  Is the range by Saratoga Springs the same as the FARM the UDPA uses?

So how do we want to spend our donations?  One of the radio stations (KBUL 93) is doing a really good christmas program.  Perhaps we could donate it to them in the name of AR15.com.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top