Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 6/17/2003 12:46:30 PM EDT
Any AR fans in Cheyenne or Laramie, Wyoming? Just wanna see if there are any mature folks out there in prarie dog land that would like to get together for a shoot and exchange of ideas.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I ain't too far away, about 45 minutes from Chey town

What did you have in mind?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I ain't too far away, about 45 minutes from Chey town

What did you have in mind?

Get together and go shooting at the range. Maybe grab a bite before or after the shoot. Make a new shooting partner and maybe a new friend. That's what I had in mind.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be in the area for a few more weeks, there is a shoot going on tomorrow about 35miles south of Cheyenne, tomorrow if you are interested. Lots of guys from Colorado will be there.

Try am IM to schapman43 as well, he is in Cheyenne.

let me know if you want to go tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I will be in the area for a few more weeks, there is a shoot going on tomorrow about 35miles south of Cheyenne, tomorrow if you are interested. Lots of guys from Colorado will be there.

Try am IM to schapman43 as well, he is in Cheyenne.

let me know if you want to go tomorrow.

Sorry I got back to you too late. Hope the shoot went well. I was working on my other favorite hobby, my M715 military jeep. I and the wife are stripping the floor and putting a several coats of a roll-on bed lining material on it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:19:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Pale_rider, are you a member at any of the ranges here in Cheyenne?  If not I know of some other places to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pale_rider, are you a member at any of the ranges here in Cheyenne?  If not I know of some other places to shoot.

I'm a member of the Laramie Firing Range and the range out on Otto Rd. in Cheyenne. The range out on Otto Rd. is where the SASS group shoots it's comps.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top