Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 2:25:01 AM EDT
A coworker of mine had a couple guns stored at this shop when they shut down. He was never contacted about the shutdown and still hasnt been able to contact them or received his guns.

Any idea what his next option should be?
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Do they still have an FFL? If their license is still active it may have been transferred to the owner's residence:

You would need their FFL #:
https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I occasionally see cars there, perhaps getting it cleaned up.  You should drive by.  Even if the gate is locked you could leave a note on the fence.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#3]
We made calls to everyone who had a locker  there and layaways during our closing process. Some folks answered and picked up their property, a lot of people didn't respond. You can email [email protected] and your buddy can make arrangements to pick up his property. If that doesn't work, IM me and I'll help you out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We made calls to everyone who had a locker  there and layaways during out closing process. Some folks answered and picked up their property, a lot of people didn't respond. You can email [email protected] and your buddy can make arrangements to pick up his property. If that doesn't work, IM me and I'll help you out.
View Quote
Thank you! I'll link him to this thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top