Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2017 4:22:51 PM EDT
I went to stop by today. Looks like it's been cleared out for some time. Things did not look too good for some time With not much new stock for a while. It's too bad as it used to be nice shop. Prices were higher than other shops but staff was friendly and customer service was very good.  they had a great service allowing me to ship firearms to other FFLs via USPS Priority at cost.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks. They were great people. I live right by Keith's but would drive out there for customer service. I guess I wasn't spending near enough.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 1:03:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh man no way.  I bought a pistol there about 4 months ago I was the only customer in there.  Sad to see it gone.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Dang...the shop was three miles from home, bought my first gun there several years back. Guess it's Glocks and The Gun Room for me now...
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the new  Highway and the down turn in Gun sales sank them.  Royd is a good guy, I hope he lands on his feet.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
The road changes made a mess of getting around that area. I feel sorry for someone new to the area trying to find the Post Office or DEQ.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you guys seem to forget he ran Tigard into the ground.  He ran Woodburn into the ground.  Now he ran Clackamas into the ground.

I think it comes down to how he ran his business.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you guys seem to forget he ran Tigard into the ground.  He ran Woodburn into the ground.  Now he ran Clackamas into the ground.

View Quote
Mic drop...
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I miss the Woodburn one. Only gun shop around  me besides Rich's, I've never found a good deal at Richs though. Always seemed to find something I had to have at the Woodburn store.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Coat of Arms in Keizer is a good shop. Pretty good deals, good customer service.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I always liked Royd, he treated me fairly, and that is enough.  I hope he does well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top