Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2017 1:13:57 PM EDT
Just a heads up, I had my Glock 19 stolen this morning.  Filing a police report and will be making calls to local gun and pawn shops.

Just trying to get the info out there to try and get it off the streets.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
where you at?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
where you at?
View Quote
Eugene
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn that sucks. What happened?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
he left it in his car
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, locked in the glove box...needless to say, but I'm buying a lock box for the car moving forward.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Any news?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any news?
View Quote
Nothing

I went around to all the pawn shops in town and they all gave me the same talk about Lane County laws for buying Used firearms, the 14 day hold, and LE review of all purchases.

Really hoping for the best.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]
How about posting the stolen glock 19's serial # so we might identify it?
Last I checked there are lots of glock 19's around, and they look shockingly similar.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How about posting the stolen glock 19's serial # so we might identify it?
Last I checked there are lots of glock 19's around, and they look shockingly similar.
View Quote
Honestly, I wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to post the serial number or not...wouldn't want someone else finding it and saying "oh yeah, that's my G19, I even know the serial number...".

If that's stupid if me, I apologize!  If someone can tell me whether it's kosher posting the serial number then I will!
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I listed my serial # on NW firearms in their stolen firearms thread when mine was stolen in 2009, can't hurt if you have already reported it stolen. West Linn PD called a few weeks ago to let me know that Clackamas county had just recovered it and a ton of other guns in a storage locker.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I listed my serial # on NW firearms in their stolen firearms thread when mine was stolen in 2009, can't hurt if you have already reported it stolen. West Linn PD called a few weeks ago to let me know that Clackamas county had just recovered it and a ton of other guns in a storage locker.
View Quote
I wonder if any of mine were in there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top