BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 1:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah Divas RE: behavior, pissing and moaning about arbitrary rules, shit talking other shooters etc.
View Quote
Nope, none of that, everybody is cool.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice.  I'm in then.

I'll try and make it out soon.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Stage 3
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Multi-gun Sunday Sunday Sunday! .....ARPC.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Any shoots in Portland area over Labor Day weekend? I am coming up for family stuff.

The only shoot down here I am aware of is a 3 gun shoot in Grants Pass. I would love to find a pistol shoot closer than Eugene...
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Multi-gun Sunday Sunday Sunday! .....ARPC.
View Quote
Who dis? I used to shoot IDPA out there a ton but it’s been a few years since the wife and kids showed up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Who dis? I used to shoot IDPA out there a ton but it’s been a few years since the wife and kids showed up.
View Quote
I wasn't shooting there then, not even a year yet.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wasn't shooting there then, not even a year yet.
View Quote
Well way to go on promoting club. It’s a great group. Hoping to get back to it soon.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any shoots in Portland area over Labor Day weekend? I am coming up for family stuff.

The only shoot down here I am aware of is a 3 gun shoot in Grants Pass. I would love to find a pistol shoot closer than Eugene...
View Quote
@SpeyRod

There's monthly USPSA, IDPA & Steel challenge in White City.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks! Do they have a website for more info?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#11]
IDPA tomorrow, Isaac Walton Eugene
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks! Do they have a website for more info?
View Quote
http://mrpc.info/calendar/
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:12:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://mrpc.info/calendar/
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Heads up
Dec. 1.. Eugene steel match
Dec.8... Albany USPSA
Dec 9....Roseburg USPSA (rules). It looks like they've run a few but not every month. I checked the results and nobody is classified so maybe they are a fairly new club. Only one way for it to get bigger.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Tagging this.

Last year I shot several GSSF matches. Looking for something different for 2019. Is USPSA good for amateurs? I don't shoot any fancy guns, probably use a stock Glock, basic rifle, etc.
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Tagging this.

Last year I shot several GSSF matches. Looking for something different for 2019. Is USPSA good for amateurs? I don't shoot any fancy guns, probably use a stock Glock, basic rifle, etc.
View Quote
If you've shot several matches you'll be fine.
Next Albany USPSA match is Jan. 12
ETA: I just looked into GSSF, looks like you're stationery in those
Check out some USPSA videos on YT, you're gonna need a holster and mag pouches.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 2:34:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey fellas,
I’m up in Ridgefield WA - would Crocodile Dundee and Douglas Ridge be the closest for me to check out if interested? Is there anything up North?
I’ve ran some backyard drill setups/comps before and understand the 180 rule/safe handling but never shot a true course with cover and black on targets. Seems like it would be great practice and some friendly competition.

As far as gear goes, is there a restriction on holsters? Would a Safariland ALS be acceptable?
Are there any Glock sights that are the “go to” for comps of this nature? In unlimited class, are folks running RMR cuts with red dot optics?
The pistols I shoot decent are a G17 minus threaded Blacklist barrel, and a 22/45 with a Docter optic, and a 1911 R.O.
No STI’s/Baers/Wilson’s in the safe unfortunately.

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey fellas,
I’m up in Ridgefield WA - would Crocodile Dundee and Douglas Ridge be the closest for me to check out if interested? yes probably, go to the practiscore website, click on find matches, put in your zipcode Is there anything up North?
I’ve ran some backyard drill setups/comps before and understand the 180 rule/safe handling but never shot a true course with cover and black on targets. Seems like it would be great practice and some friendly competition.

As far as gear goes, is there a restriction on holsters? Would a Safariland ALS be acceptable? probably legal just not optimal
Are there any Glock sights that are the “go to” for comps of this nature? yes Dawson front and rear, black rear-thin fiber optic frontIn unlimited class not sure if you mean Open, either way I don't know, are folks running RMR cuts with red dot optics?
The pistols I shoot decent are a G17 minus threaded Blacklist barrel, and a 22/45 with a Docter optic, and a 1911 R.O.
No STI’s/Baers/Wilson’s in the safe unfortunately.

Thanks!!!
View Quote
bring what you shoot best
So you wanna shoot USPSA? EQUIPMENT

Getting Ready for Your First USPSA Match
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#19]
USPSA
This Saturday 10:00 a.m.
Albany
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone going to IWLA for steel challenge Saturday?
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone going to IWLA for steel challenge Saturday?
View Quote
I will be there.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll be the fat guy getting outshot by his kid.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'll be the fat guy getting outshot by his kid.
View Quote
Lol, I'm sure we've met, but now it will be official.
ETA: let's make sure we're on the same squad, I'll wear a hat.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Belated post.
Good to meet you, IIRC seen you there before way back, results are up, I kinda blew it, not a fan of colder than 75 degrees.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Belated post.
Good to meet you, IIRC seen you there before way back, results are up, I kinda blew it, not a fan of colder than 75 degrees.
View Quote
Colder than 75 degrees . . . in Oregon?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Belated post.
View Quote
I hadn’t shot a pistol since Summer at the ABC House match, and it really showed. Horrible.

On the bright side, my 11 year old finished 27th out of 42, and would have done a lot better if his old man had bought OEM mags that wouldn’t jam.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top