Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 1:12:51 PM EDT
The place called the "Armory" just south of baseline/Jenkins on 185th is NOT a gun shop.  I think it's a skateboard shop.

Imagine my disappointment
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats bullshit.  They cant get away with that can they?  If its called "The Armory" there better by GOD be guns in there.  I'll get Spambo to go in there and raise hell.  

GET 'EM SPAMBO!!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
They've got airsoft and skateboards and have been there for years.  I live less than a 10 minute walk from them.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...and have been there for years....

They must have put up a new sign or something because I didn't notice them before.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe you just happened to notice the big inflatable wavey arm guy today...  I just gave them a call and they have been there for 3 years, but stopped selling airsoft paintball 8 months ago.  Just skate stuff now.  Because, you know, a tank in your logo and "The Armory" makes me think of skateboards.  

The strip mall they are in did do a upgrade to the signage for the entire mall about a year ago.  Before that, all of the store signage was lower and not very visible from the road.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#6]
But on the plus side, there is a really good sushi place right next door.

Toshi's rocks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thats bullshit.  They cant get away with that can they?  If its called "The Armory" there better by GOD be guns in there.  I'll get Spambo to go in there and raise hell.  

GET 'EM SPAMBO!!

Your right, I'm heading over there after PR this weekend and play Portland Wrestling
before finishing them off with a  On my home, I'll be

If that doesn't finish them off, I'll eat some more spam, drink some whiskey and really
give em a butt kicking.

Spambo
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
But on the plus side, there is a really good sushi place right next door.

Toshi's rocks.

Good to know.  Also, the pho place a few doors down is pretty good too.

If you need a shop over that side of things (close to me as well) there is Beaver Creek.  He's on Cornelius Pass in that warehouse setup across from the new Kohl's.  First row in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Armory sells/sold paintball stuff.

+1 on Toshi's we walk there every payday and srink hot Sake and eat sushi.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL I fell for that too. Damn skaters.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah my wife's dad is part owner.  It's called the armory cause the original one out here in forest grove occupied space in the old national guard armory.  Hence the name.  It was a pretty sweet place out here when it was goin.  The paintball was rockin.  They used to do killer stuff, but the almighty internet did the painball in, and the forest grove shop closed as, well forest grove just kinda sucks for retail.  Unless you are in the Meth biz.  Besides you dont make shit for margins on paintball hard goods.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top