Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 1:13:09 AM EDT
Just curious if I'm the only arfcommer going.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just curious if I'm the only arfcommer going.  

Nope, I'm going and So is one other from up north somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, I'll be with a buddy from work staying in his 5th wheel trailer at the site.   Looking forward to meeting ya.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I would love to go, but somehow I purchased a Remington LTR, some Badger goodies and Leupold Mark 4 glass.   Rice and beans for a while.

I think there's a repeat this summer (August?)  Maybe then.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]
FAS????
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
FAS????

Firearms academy of Seatlle.   I'm hitting the FAS7 course easter weekend.

www.firearmsacademy.com
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would love to go, but somehow I purchased a Remington LTR, some Badger goodies and Leupold Mark 4 glass.   Rice and beans for a while.

I think there's a repeat this summer (August?)  Maybe then.

I will not make the Easter class, caught hell for even asking. I will be at the August class though.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope you didnt mean you asked the wife

Never ask, just inform that you already paid for it and you'll be gone those days.  

They have quite a few different classes that look interesting.   Pricing is alot more friendly than thunder ranch.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hope you didnt mean you asked the wife

Never ask, just inform that you already paid for it and you'll be gone those days.  

They have quite a few different classes that look interesting.   Pricing is alot more friendly than thunder ranch.  

I tried that, lets just say IT got shot down with over kill.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Cool, I'll be with a buddy from work staying in his 5th wheel trailer at the site.   Looking forward to meeting ya.  

Look for a blue&white F250 4x4 with an old Conestoga camper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top