BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 9:59:43 PM EDT
All I need to do is list:

- Alma screwing up my Tac-16 Form 4
- Lost my Phantom flash hider
- stripped the threads on one of my buffer tubes
- new upper arrived without any finish where FSB was removed
- had to fight with FedEx to get said upper, and even then it was 4 days late (twice the shipping time)
- car went into the shop with transmission concerns. "No Trouble Found".
- dishwasher breaks
- new job paycheck delayed another two weeks
- night sights fall off the USP
- light bulbs in hall lights keep blowing

Gah!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
All 3 of my toliets don't work/work right....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Better call a plumber.  Since you don't know what an easy-out is, I doubt you can fix a toilet.  Probably plugged them up too...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought 3 new toliet rebuild kits!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Better call a plumber.  Since you don't know what an easy-out is, I doubt you can fix a toilet.  Probably plugged them up too..

Instead of being an ass, why don't you offer to HELP sense you obviously know more then me on the subject?!?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:38:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, it's my 21st birthday today (Wednesday), but I have a final at 10am this morning, and another one at 1pm tomorrow. It's not going to be a very eventful 21st birthday.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Happy birthday but whear are your priorities man?  You should have tried to talk your teachers into letting you take your tests early or late so you can have a real 21er.  Hell it worked for me and I'm only going to North Carolina.

Cheers      
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

- had to fight with FedEx to get said upper, and even then it was 4 days late (twice the shipping time)
- dishwasher breaks

Gah!

Dude I can help you with this one you lent it to me.

See things are looking up already.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I think i'm worse off

All my guns break.. except for my Shotgun and my Glock. Everything breaks on me. and no i didn't bumpfire them to break them.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think i'm worse off

All my guns break.. except for my Shotgun and my Glock. Everything breaks on me. and no i didn't bumpfire them to break them.

Stop buying used then....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

- dishwasher breaks

Gah!

Put in compact fluorescents
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

- Alma screwing up my Tac-16 Form 4 Is that out of character?
- Lost my Phantom flash hider little 9 has it
- stripped the threads on one of my buffer tubes Just a easy to replace part
- new upper arrived without any finish where FSB was removed Normal
- had to fight with FedEx to get said upper, and even then it was 4 days late (twice the shipping time) at least they didn't run over it
- car went into the shop with transmission concerns. "No Trouble Found". It ain't broke yet
- dishwasher breaks Maytag or ?
- new job paycheck delayed another two weeks Your boss hates you?
- night sights fall off the USP These things happen
- light bulbs in hall lights keep blowing Bad ground?

Gah!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Better call a plumber.  Since you don't know what an easy-out is, I doubt you can fix a toilet.  Probably plugged them up too..

Instead of being an ass, why don't you offer to HELP sense you obviously know more then me on the subject?!?

Go to Home Depot and explain your problem to a plumber there.  He'll sell you some miracle potion to drink and next time you piss in your toilet "Viola", flowing like a sorority on a full moon…. Or maybe he’ll sell you a tool and teach you to use it.  Either way, you’re crapper is g2g.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:38:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think i'm worse off

Nothing out of the ordinary happened to your guns.  In fact, you were warned ahead of time in every case.

What else besides gun items are breaking on you?  What else is NcStar making these days
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Have you tried a preban model?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well, it's my 21st birthday today (Wednesday), but I have a final at 10am this morning, and another one at 1pm tomorrow. It's not going to be a very eventful 21st birthday.

I spent my 21st birthday at my 70 year old aunt's house. With her 73 year old roommate. Woooo.

And ilike9s, why did I let you have my Phantom again? I can't remember these things! If I didn't sell it to you, I'd like to get it back either at the demo or the next PR.

Oh, and I feel better. I built (sort of) this this morning:

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

WS4LF, I'll get you going. I bill out at $250 an hour for house calls, you buy anything extra I need.  Clock starts when I leave the house. Deal? BSW
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean the 1.8L flushes???  Man, those where the good ol days....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The old ones were 4-5 gallons and would keep the plumbing clean. Of course with the new models you can just keep pulling the trigger semi-auto style, but it's just not the same as the old full auto flush switch..
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The old ones were 4-5 gallons and would keep the plumbing clean. Of course with the new models you can just keep pulling the trigger semi-auto style, but it's just not the same as the old full auto flush switch..

You can always use a pressurized gas tank to give it more boost like those cool commerical ones.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Lets see..

Wife - Pregnant
Paid Bills:
Comcast - Paid once, Deducted twice
PGE - Paid once, Never recieved payment (shut off notice)
Insurance didn't cover an ultrasound - Collections - Suit - Garnish wages then collections sent a "you bill was covered by your insurance company" (Still out the garnished wages, no intent to re-imburse)

Check from IRS arrived, Deposited in bank the same day, 48 hours and it was in the bank account, 2 hours ago the deposit was reversed for an unknown reason, they are mailing the check back, now account #1 is overdrafted and being charged daily.

This month sucks balls.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Lets see..

Wife - Pregnant
Paid Bills:
Comcast - Paid once, Deducted twice
PGE - Paid once, Never recieved payment (shut off notice)
Insurance didn't cover an ultrasound - Collections - Suit - Garnish wages then collections sent a "you bill was covered by your insurance company" (Still out the garnished wages, no intent to re-imburse)

Check from IRS arrived, Deposited in bank the same day, 48 hours and it was in the bank account, 2 hours ago the deposit was reversed for an unknown reason, they are mailing the check back, now account #1 is overdrafted and being charged daily.

This month sucks balls.

Wow.  Bummer.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like an all-round bad month/week/whatever for everyone.

Lets just hope that this is it for the year, that we have burned up our bad luck quotas and have nothing but plain sailing left

For the record my list looks like this:

* Before this week, I had managed a grand total of 120 billable hours so far this year.
* My mom died earlier this month .... 2 days before my birthday.
* Airfare to London for two of us: ~ $2,000 (down from ~ 5,000 thanks to United being understanding).
* AVIS gave me a broken car -- that worked out ok, they replaced it with an E class Mercedes.
* Hotel in England sucked -- toilet didn't flush for one thing --- seems to be a lot of that going around.
* Snowed for the funeral ... just added to the fun
* Get back on Friday night, find I have work in Detroit on Monday.
* Spending a week on work for Sun/GM -- uncertain if I will get to bill 40 hours.
* My dog is 14 -- he is sick --- I REALLY hope he recovers ....
* $600 bill from the vet for bording pets + updating shots etc. etc.

I will be glad when this month is over.

ETA: Oh, I forgot one - a revised 1099 from E-trade aiting for me when I got home, so I spent the weekend doing an amended tax return.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sounds like an all-round bad month/week/whatever for everyone.

Lets just hope that this is it for the year, that we have burned up our bad luck quotas and have nothing but plain sailing left

For the record my list looks like this:

* Before this week, I had managed a grand total of 120 billable hours so far this year.
* My mom died earlier this month .... 2 days before my birthday.
* Airfare to London for two of us: ~ $2,000 (down from ~ 5,000 thanks to United being understanding).
* AVIS gave me a broken car -- that worked out ok, they replaced it with an E class Mercedes.
* Hotel in England sucked -- toilet didn't flush for one thing --- seems to be a lot of that going around.
* Snowed for the funeral ... just added to the fun
* Get back on Friday night, find I have work in Detroit on Monday.
* Spending a week on work for Sun/GM -- uncertain if I will get to bill 40 hours.
* My dog is 14 -- he is sick --- I REALLY hope he recovers ....
* $600 bill from the vet for bording pets + updating shots etc. etc.

I will be glad when this month is over.

Wow.  Bummer.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Poor NoAim.  He can't even have the worst week to himself without  being outdone

RotorDemon, that's just a crazy month! At least when it's all over you will add an extra shooter to the group.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#26]
M-60- How can you have double posts that are 25 minutes apart?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#27]
wasn't a double post.  Both of those stories got the same reply.  I thought my week was going bad.  heh..  not even close to those two posts.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#28]
BAH Jackasses at the bank.. "Yes we still have your check here, it will be mailed out tomorrow"

Me: Ok I'll just come in and get it.
Bank: You can't.
Me: OK so WTF you are holding my shit now? "I" can't get what is "Mine"?
Bank: No sir.
Me: Close my account now. 5 star service my ass.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow.  (wait for it....  )  

Bummer!

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
BAH Jackasses at the bank.. "Yes we still have your check here, it will be mailed out tomorrow"

Me: Ok I'll just come in and get it.
Bank: You can't.
Me: OK so WTF you are holding my shit now? "I" can't get what is "Mine"?
Bank: No sir.
Me: Close my account now. 5 star service my ass.

Rotor: move to a credit union, you will find they are much better than the big American banks, and do helpful things like not charge ATM fees for each other's customers, answer the phone when you call, and sometimes even bend over backwards to be helpfull -- oh, and they have less fees too.

I have used First Technology CU for over 12 years now - give them a try...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Work Tuesday..sucked, short 1 person.  Boss told me I've been working too much..
Work Wednesday...sucked so far, full crew.  Boss is here, told me I'm not taking care of certain things and need to work more

I think I had that boss once ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top