Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:07 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find any sort of FAL around here? Phoenix armory has a century for $629, I dunno about century....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
MLC Exotic Class III
1997 25th Street Southeast, Salem, OR 97302

he has 1 in stock, not sure on the make
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Keith's normally has a few DSA FAL's in stock, and a few Century models as well.  It's pretty much hit and miss as to what people bring in for consignment, but if you get in at the right time or ask him to keep an eye out for something in particular, he can usually come up with it.  I walked into his store one day to find an IMI M444 (Imbel) on the rack for $600.  Bought it and turned around and sold it within 3 days for $750.  I wish I would have kept it or my first DSA now.  You might also try the NW Armory in Milwaukie.

The gun show is coming up, too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:18:29 AM EDT
[#3]
im incoming
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Keith's.....has a DSA Para.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No way.  I got dibs on that one!  As soon as I offload my Century FAL and save up some cash...

Century/Hesse FAL 20" bbl, standard everything, bipod... Yes it works.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

link
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

how are Keiths prices on something like that? Anyone know if he happens to have JLD PTR91's?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

link

It's in my gun cabinet...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how are Keiths prices on something like that? Anyone know if he happens to have JLD PTR91's?

I was checking it out last friday.  $1349..  Kinda steep for me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If it's the one like I bought from them (and the one they had at the Albany show a couple weeks ago), here's some info on it:

It's a DSA upper, Para lower, good stuff like that, but it uses a STG58 front end, with the metal handguards and bipod and all that good stuff.  Short Steyr hider.

Great gun, don't get me wrong - I actually like it, because it nicely matches my STG58 on an Imbel.

I was just about to say "it's not any rifle advertised on their website", because it wasn't there a while ago, but here it is:

www.dsarms.com/catalog-list.cfm?Category=04&storeid=1&CFID=3379765&CFTOKEN=88859036

I think mine has a 18" bbl, but I'd have to go pull it out to make sure.

Keith's is selling it for $1350 or so, about $100 less than the DSA list price.

Seems to be something he's gonna keep in stock, which is pretty cool.  It's a hella-sweet gun.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it's the one like I bought from them (and the one they had at the Albany show a couple weeks ago), here's some info on it:

It's a DSA upper, Para lower, good stuff like that, but it uses a STG58 front end, with the metal handguards and bipod and all that good stuff.  Short Steyr hider.

Great gun, don't get me wrong - I actually like it, because it nicely matches my STG58 on an Imbel.

I was just about to say "it's not any rifle advertised on their website", because it wasn't there a while ago, but here it is:

www.dsarms.com/catalog-list.cfm?Category=04&storeid=1&CFID=3379765&CFTOKEN=88859036

I think mine has a 18" bbl, but I'd have to go pull it out to make sure.

Keith's is selling it for $1350 or so, about $100 less than the DSA list price.

Seems to be something he's gonna keep in stock, which is pretty cool.  It's a hella-sweet gun.

May not be there for long...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#12]
WOOHOO!

WE'LL BE FAL-BROTHERS!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WOOHOO!

WE'LL BE FAL-BROTHERS!

Already have the century, but want the DSA folder cause it looks cool, and stores easier.  Thinking about selling the Century and my Baby Eagle .40 to help finance it (hint hint)

Think I want some more trigger time on the Century, cause it really is a pretty decent gun...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I've got two in my gun safe, but ya can't have em'!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#15]
If you have an FFL you can have one sent through, check out these guys too.  Their quality might not be equal to some of DSA's finer guns, but probably on par with the DSA STG58's, at a lower price.

http://www.entreprise.com/default.htm
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#16]
UPDATE:

Hell fuckin yeah, I had no idea I would come home today with a DSA FAL for $900!!! actually $600, I was on my way home from shooting with my dad and a friend so we stopped by a gun shop in Molalla to browse.
Long story made short I actually sold my XD9 that I had shot only minutes before to cover the bill,  I sold it to my Dad on the spot! Came with 20 mags, an illuminated mil dot scope, what a deal! I must fondle it now, will be back with pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top